- /tlce/ - TIMELINE CHANGE EXPERIMENT GENERAL -

>By posting here, you are denouncing the TALMUD and accept Jesus Christ is Lord and savior.

This general is created to have Any Forums cooperate and participate in changing the time line to the following:
>DNC prosecuted as a criminal conspiracy.
>Many executions for treason. Leftist mobs of rioters are gunned down in the streets when they burn, loot, or attack police.
>Communist organizations outlawed as intestate enemies of the USA.
>Ultimately, as the Jewish stranglehold on information is dissolved, the people (even ordinary Jews) realize the degree to which Jews have engineered the World Wars and other tragic conflicts, and sapped the life blood of humanity with central banking - and Jews are expelled from the North American continent. >White people are allowed freedom of association, and the right to own and run their own businesses again.
>The travesty of the tax on wages is not only ended, but repudiated as a crime against humanity and trampled into the dustbin of history.
>Elite Dynasties are thinned out, their wealth confiscated, and their evil machinations exposed in lurid detail.
>A government of, by and for the people is the human standard that is not only uplifted, but defended with deadly force.
>Traitors and other criminals hang PUBLICLY.
>There is peace in the land. Safety and cleanliness in our neighborhoods.
>No one bothers to lock their doors. Energy is free, and standards of living rise to new heights.
>We watch the progress of humanity's march among the stars.

This is the thread that inspired me to do this #
The post #

>How can we manifest this?

our meme magic and autistic collective consciousness can select timelines

in order to do this we need a shared vision
so anons, what do /we/ want to project into the future

it can be anything/everything - we simply need cohesion

what do /we/ want to /meme/

As said on this post #

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_224856.jpg (507x373, 106.13K)

We need to meme this thread into existence. Your white children depend on it.

I need your help Any Forums to keep this thread active and and keep track of the timeline to see if anything manifest AND START PUMPING OUT THOSE MEMES, WE NEED THOSE MEMES!!! We have to come together on this. Let's show CERN, ANTICHRIST and the children of the lie the true power of Any Forums

>God speed brother anons

Attached: 1663293521284672m.jpg (1024x770, 142.76K)

>muh DNC
>muh Left VS. Right false dichotomy
This is a JIDF thread.

Attached: anglin israel tv.png (1476x833, 411.07K)

A Letter to all men.
To the American, Who has sat under the predatory eye's of the eagle, Why hath you done nothing when your brothers and sisters have called you to action? You have done it before, Why not do it again?

Attached: America..jpg (275x183, 8.48K)

To the Canadian, Will you wait till the day of the rake in order to do what is right?
Will Castro save you?
Will Your Overlords from across the sea save you?

Attached: Canada..jpg (259x194, 11.47K)

>how can we manifest this?
This is the divine timeline and you’re on it bucko. Most of this will come to pass. Next markers are a collapse of the fiat economy and going into lockdown, which will then trigger EBS and DECLAS to the normies. Military operations will be occurring during the lockdowns to keep the populace safe and calm during The Great Changeover. Pray to God. Fast. Meme this into reality and it will come sooner. Rosh Hashanna though, it’s going to be lit.

tldr

>Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Only let us live up to what we have already attained. Join together in following my example, brothers and sisters, and just as you have us as a model, keep your eyes on those who live as we do. For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things. But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.
Philippians 3:13-21

LETS GOOOO!!!!!!!! Hashtag Any Forums is always right!

Attached: 1663303118105.png (653x1280, 1.45M)

Thanks for the opportunity, hope you have a chance to.

omg i hate the talmud

Attached: 1662822825875206.jpg (448x487, 67.24K)

Bump, this looks interesting

There was a timeline that could be changed but not this one. We're entering revelations.

I want a future where we are safe to prosper and flourish. More importantly: I see this future. We'll make it bros, I'm positive.

Attached: 1663031753943651.gif (348x348, 203.54K)

>But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.
Matthew 24:36, 38-39, 42

We've been in revelations since the death of Jesus Christ. Just because we're 8n revelations, doesn't mean we don't have another 1000 years of civilization.

2 Peter 3:8–9 reads:

>But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.’

So it's barely been 2 days since Jesus Christ was crucified, in God's time. And 3 days is mentioned in the book. When Jesus was here, he even said that the time is near, because in God's time, it is close, but in Humans time, it's still a long time.

Damn, guess this thread is dying

if it is from God, you will not be able to stop this and they will only find themselves fighting against God.”
Acts 5:39

If it's not from God, the it will fail and fizzle out. We'll see brother user.

Read 1 Corinthians 13. We just need a little hope

I will repost tomorrow

Bump

Roll for meme magic

Bumpppppppppp

in my timeline this image is true
are we all in the same timeline?

Attached: 1637121085660.png (1134x3939, 1.26M)

Attached: 1645856210348.jpg (600x371, 49.5K)