Gurdjieff was right 5,368,591,742 machines

ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
5,368,591,742 machines (goys) have taken the vax.
When did you realize with abruption that the matrix is a joke compared to what this earth is, all of them are mindless cattle, unthinkable, dreadful.
Imagine for a moment with all the effort you can how is the thought pattern/process of a person that decide that he/she wanted and later taked the vax. Now the unimaginable, more than 5B goys thinking the same fucking shit, appalling. Always thought Gurdjieff was arrogant and exaggerating things but no. Of course am superior, even tho my superiority is not by my own volition (genes) am still superior that 5B goys.
It's impossible to realize these kind of people do not go to the same thought process I go bc of their genetically inferiority, I think we overvalue the ability of communicating, just bc they can speak the same language doesn't mean we are the same, at the core we all are machines and there's no a single thought/idea that you can call your own, nevertheless the difference here is the thought process, they have an inferior machine running windows XP or some shit in their brains, indeed they are lesser beings.To the contrary of gigachads, such as I (with 6in benis), have RGB and nvim on my Big brainer
I just want to go, I don't belong in the matrix with goys.
Oh! Adonai! have you forsaken me!?
I want to leaveeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee

Attached: Gurdjieff-3.png (800x1200, 801.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael_Aun_Weor
samaelaunweor.ro/ENG_Books/EN_The_Perfect_Matrimony.pdf
samaelaunweor.ro/ENG_Books/EN_Treatise_of_Revolutionary_Psychology.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is all correct. But the seriousness is out of whack.

Covid had 5x lower fatality rate than the flu, so it was essentially a nothing burger individually. However the flu could never infect as many people at the same and therefore covid was way bigger stress on healthcare infrastructure, that's all it was. Same with the vaccines, it basically had no effect on covid and was essentially a snake oil.

What did Gurdjieff say about vaccines?

in english please

>therefore covid was way bigger stress on healthcare infrastructure
It doesn't require hospitalization.

Who cares about some gay Armenian?

Redpill me on Gurdjieff, mexibro

it requires hospitalization on a fraction of a percent of the people who catch it, just like the flu. But the flu could never infect as many people.

An example: flu infects 100000 people and that sends 100 people to the hospital (0.1%)

covid however infects 100000000 people and that sends 500000 people to the hospital (0.05%)

Gurdjieff taught that everyone is a sleeping machine who’s only purpose is to transform energies for nature, and it’s only by conscious efforts and voluntary suffering that one can stop being an asleep machine and develop a permanent center of consciousness, having awake consciousness and not be move by the machanical forces of nature and the subconscious.

This is due to a cosmic commission 18 million years ago that placed an organ in humanity that made us perceive only the material world, so that through our perception the earths materialization would form and stabilize. However, after they removed the organ, the kundabuffer its called, the misperceptions corrupted the mind, emotions, and instincts of the human machine and those perceptions remain in us today through heredity.

The only reason for avatars such as Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc was to eliminate those false consequences in the human machine, however, they all failed the mission except one named Ashiata Shiemash who accomplished creating an enlightened society in Asia, in the city of Joolfapal, but his efforts were destroyed later by a mamas boy, that’s why history doesn’t remember.

Is this the guy with the gay dance routine he had his devotees perform?

> 5 billion doses
> $19.50 per dose
> ninety-seven billion five hundred million
Pretty good scam I have to say

Thanks, man.

Gurdjieff was a start but Mouravieff is the next level

its a modern caste system and the high europeans that sit at the top will do anything to stay there. they will do anything the tribe agrees upon and historically those that didn't were outlaws, hermits or exiles. basically the highest caste people are the easiest ones to mass manipulate socially and then the rest of the worlds npcs will imitate, this is how all technological and cultural advancement has happened. honestly it's just the jewish matrix built in the past 70 years or sinking so just ignore the holes and try to learn skills to make the future comfortable for yourself and your loved ones.

Read Samael Aun Weor. He was Gurdjieffs guru in lemuria and Atlantis, and incarnated for deliver the complete doctrine before this humanity is destroyed soon

He's right you know.

Attached: quote-a-considerable-percentage-of-the-people-we-meet-on-the-street-are-people-who-are-empty-g-i-gurdjieff-56-79-17.jpg (850x400, 89K)

Is ouspensky worth reading as well? I actually have one his books, the fourth way, but my reading list is quite voluminous and I don't get much time to read

Shut up kike, i can smell your kike odor.

Yeah I don’t think gurdjieff would see any of Any Forums‘s bullshit as the “necessary work.” What he taught his disciples and they still teach is a combination of meditation, meditative dances, physical labor in group settings, reading of his dense books, application of attention and emotional self control in daily life, and close spiritual work with his disciples serving as teachers.
What pol does is shitpost about niggers and their white fragility nonstop in a rancid fart in a clown car echochamber between jerking off to trannies and watching newsmax clips online. So yeah don’t even bother pol.

Attached: EAAB743C-12B1-4C40-AAC8-4CDB33102B81.jpg (2677x1206, 509.35K)

Yes the fourth way is a great book, probably his best. But if you're short on time I’d read Samael Aun Weor again. If you read Gurdjieff and ousspensky you notice that they take you to a point and then tell you the rest of the teaching is secret. Samael aun weor came after them and unveiled the rest of the secrets they didn’t give, he gets right to the point, you won’t be left not understanding the scope of the doctrine after reading him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samael_Aun_Weor

samaelaunweor.ro/ENG_Books/EN_The_Perfect_Matrimony.pdf

samaelaunweor.ro/ENG_Books/EN_Treatise_of_Revolutionary_Psychology.pdf

>gets right to the point
Sweet, thank you, brother.