Stop cat calling me, chuds

This is why you should support Russia and Vladimir Putin immediately nuking America and NAFO.
Because unless America is destroyed, in 10-15 years, after your steady diet of goyslop and chemtrail xenoestrogens, it will be YOU on the streets cat calling the 40 year old, fat, line backer tranny catboys walking down the street in their loli uniforms.

Attached: Pickuptruckdude-FcsslApXgAQqWJc.jpg (818x960, 137.14K)

No one fuckin cat called her she just forgot to dialate and now her ears are ringing.

>her

“Hey faggot” is not a cat call

She does look like she has a big butt and wide hips

I don't think those were cat-calls.

You got me..... they got me :(

powerful

Attached: recoome_by_luigicuau10_d5qqqz0-fullview.png (900x1742, 574.39K)

>socially awkward nerd/gamer
The troons got another one bros.

Attached: file.png (1077x774, 308.82K)

Absolutely no one catcalled this faggot. It's just being a delusionally ill man once again.

maybe some crackhead meth junkies loitering on the street corner

Absolutely wrong. Meth junkies often have their meth gf with them. She is only there for the meth but he still fucks her very real vagina whether its methed out or not.
Meth heads are more sane than these mentally ill men.

She probably has schizophrenia.

>She

>that face
Never mind six guys, "she" didn't get cat-called by ONE.

Attached: real woman.jpg (640x480, 65.14K)

So yelling "hey fatso!" is cat calling now...?

Also - that's not a lesbian...that's a MAN

I wouldn't be surprised if some did as a joke.
Anyway the only time I've even seen cat calling is when a bunch of drunk women in a car drove past me and whistled at me.

Attached: 1642106570217.jpg (646x646, 76.56K)

Recoomer

HOLY PUKE

Never gonna support Russia or any country with a leadership beyond madness. That being said, I used to travel a lot to the states. Usually once a year for the past 17 years. But I have to say, the way it has changed is insane in a lot of ways. No I dont see all the madness while being there, but after my family who lives there, moved from the midwest and south, to california, it got weird. They live in the Valley and the amount of people living in their own bubble there is just insane. Glad I live in Europe and can travel and visit the different countries here. Yes we have a lot of weird shit going on here too, but not like it is in the Cali.