Irish Town Balbriggan is now completely Black and Arab

Local TD took a picture with the youth of the town. The towns youth is primarily West African and there is also a sizable arab population growing too. Balbriggan is one of a number of Dublin towns whose youth are foreign in ethnic origin, others include Blanchardstown, Swords, Lucan and more.

twitter.com/joefingalgreen/status/1570128309907849219

Attached: Untitled.png (603x663, 528.49K)

When Irish eyes are smiling,
They've found Nikes in a truck
And when Irish ears are ringing,
You can hear Sheniqua sing

>brit globohomo block.

Not even surprising

and ?

Attached: 1662685712268.jpg (1080x1132, 531.18K)

>mom said she'd take my ps2 away if I didn't come.

Attached: 1663300833984.jpg (114x94, 6.99K)

>Balniggan

oh no me lucky charms

Are the irish doing this to "own the bri'ish" or what's the gameplan here?

>2022
>still thinking that multiculturalism is good or “will work out in the future”
what is this if not mental illness

At least you're not under the occupation of the British anymore amiright?

This is what they plan for the whole world. You can all laugh at "Amerimutts" but you will not be spared either.

At least they don't speak Engli...oh wait.

The only difference between the Dublin and London government is that the latter would have added more Pakistani to the mix.

Sabotage utilities, housing, infrastructure and service for these areas. Don't make it easy for your so called "Government" to house and subsidize these parasites.

A safer way would be to figure out how to dodge taxes.

Irish have always been niggers

Looks normal to me

The 'ra are only good for eating horses.

Attached: IRA Refugees Welcome.jpg (620x376, 46.95K)

>Fuck the British! Fuck the queen!

Attached: 20191211_003310_IMG_0738.png (1196x1035, 1.7M)

Proving that irish aren't white

If this is some kind of Christian church event, then I have noticed first hand that a lot of them tend to jizz themselves giving charity to non whites. It is one of my main problems with modern Christianity. I don't hate non whites (who haven't done anything to hurt me or my group) but I also think as long as we have not done anything to hurt them, that we do not owe them anything, and that charity starts at home, if you are going to try and help people then white churches should start by helping people in their local area, poor white kids need help too, but our globohomo culture will reward you more for helping non whites, and so a lot of them do. There is also a clear visual contrast, so it makes it more obvious that you are performing an act of charity, if you have a 90% white congregation and a few black from Africa, the contrast is clear and you can easily show off how you are being Christian and trying to welcome in and support outsiders, but if you just help other white people, it is a lot harder to showcase this. White people have been trained since birth to never under any circumstances put their own group first, it is sickeningly irrational.