Sending illegals to be human trafficked?

Wait so let me get this straight. We're sending illegals too powerful democrat liberals who we claim are doing most of the human trafficking and non of you Christians care about babies and children being litterally handed right to Satan's mouth. Wtf is wrong with you fake ass jessus lovers? Also I keep hearing shit like oh we can't send illegals back out the country but can someone send proof of what will happen if we do?

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-203850_Google~2.jpg (1080x1828, 272.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mko5Y8QUEjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ron DeSantis just unlawfully used Florida state funds to smuggle four dozen human beings from another state to Martha's Vineyard, all for a campaign stunt.

It proves that he's a power-mad fascist.

>humans
Are niggers humans?

The immigrants were asked if they wanted a free trip to Massachusetts. They said yes. And they were sent.

They consented. Not forced to go. It's not trafficking.

Idk if he's fascist or how illegal it was but all I'm saying is how can you read the gospels and be ok with this shit?

Sending 50 jesus’ to smash up the money changers island temple is practically word for word what he would do

Yah but wtf is 4 dozen busses of illegals gonna do? They own the media. Their just gonna turn the news on desantis. Remove the immagrants with little coverage. Probably take the kids and babies then start doing weird shit to them tf.

That's quite racist sir.. yikes

We're not playing the game of letting Commie shit-dicked faggots tell us we're "not being Christian enough." Die screaming.

I’m not a Christian. I want the people who vote for these immigrants to actually live around them instead of around me when I don’t want or vote to have them live near me. I don’t care about the women and children. I care about my family being able to live prosperous lives. You said jack shit when they were being imported into little Americana towns full of whites but now that they go directly to billionaire suite island it’s a problem?

>conductor
>he said a heckin wacism
>conductor
youtube.com/watch?v=mko5Y8QUEjI

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 0c1.jpg (908x539, 57.78K)

There shouldn't be consent. They should be sent whether or not they want to go. The state has full authority to use force and to force.

Sick of this schizo bot tier spam.

>Ilegals still in the country
>Didn't fly them to somewhere out of the country
>Somehow this discourages illegals from coming into the country
>Reality is more will come in because a brainlet governor gave them the luxury of a plane ride

I don’t care about their lives

Please explain how a state Governor can deport someone when the feds refuse to enforce the law?

You shills must be desperate if you think appealing to Jesus in that way will sway anyone. So disingenuous

>Also I keep hearing shit like oh we can't send illegals back out the country but can someone send proof of what will happen if we do?

Did you guys just start seething after the first sentence and not fully answer my question or comprehend what I said?

Just hearing Lieberals use the word "illegals" is hilarious enough by itself.

>Also I keep hearing shit like oh we can't send illegals back out the country but can someone send proof of what will happen if we do?