G’day cunts

I hope you fuckers actually go through with this. Long live Steve

Attached: 2427B7A2-500E-45D0-97BC-851CC275CEC9.jpg (1080x1080, 336.36K)

Fucking right m8

Attached: 4286BFB6-F0DB-4CC2-A066-C1F10D4CEEDF.jpg (480x376, 85.94K)

Instead of Steve, you should put a portrait of the stingray that killed him on there.

God Bless his majesty Steve Irwin

never happened
he fought in an alligator war
it was brave

mate

So let me get this straight. Your governor sends a bunch of migrants across the country and you think it's a win to treat people like that? You're sick!

Don't you have a face on both sides anyway?
One side is the monarch and the other side a famous figure. That's how it is on British money

Broken bot

>and now, I'm gonna jam my thumb up it's butthole

Attached: 595786.png (99x114, 28.88K)

Technically it’s not specified to have to be the monarch, as far as I’ve heard they are gonna keep Liz on the notes

Hahaha you Jews really set your shill bots on overdrive because of Floridaman Governor sent your smelly dirty golems to your front door

Yeah they're super pissed. It's hilarious.

be nice to steve he's dead

>Don't you have a face on both sides anyway?

On coins we have the monarch on one side, then a decorative image on the other, could be a person, insignia, native animal, native plant, etc. There's even an aboriginal on one of the coins.

On the notes, we don't have the monarch on either side. There's an illustration on each side, usually including a face. The $5 note just happens to have the Queen.

Actually, back in the early 90s, before we switched to plastic money, there was an historical feminist colonial woman (Caroline Chisholm) on the $5 note and when it was changed to plastic all notes were redesigned and she was replaced with the queen.

Attached: images.jpg (240x121, 9.67K)

Only in Australia nanny state is the video NEVER released

If this was Muttmerica the video would have been leaked day 1

i heard his grandpa was one of the few to fell an emu in the great emu war.

>too soon
Nigger it's been like 20 years.

What're you guys gonna do for Steve Irwin Day on Nov 15?

Attached: irwins-gettyimages-96426902.jpg (1280x720, 129.82K)

We used to have based Douglas Mawson on the $100 note, who survived in Antarctica by eating his own dogs.

Attached: 100_dollar_note_front.jpg (385x200, 132.24K)

This has to be paired with the Aussies' long struggle to get their currency renamed the "dollarydoo" though.

I celebrate everywhere by getting hammered on Fosters and wandering out in to the marsh where I wrestle baby gators (>3 ft)
>t. Floridaman

I’d rather have the based stingray that ended that fuck

Every year*
Fuck

But in 1996 he was replaced with a literal jew.

Attached: hundred-dollars-note-b.jpg (700x289, 52K)

Your quite the poofta aren’t ya you fucking cheeky cunt. Get glassed

They should both be on the money.
Along with Alby Mangles and Paul Hogan.