Jesus is Lord

I am a broken, depressed, sinful man. I love our Lord Jesus Christ, but always fail to live up to His expectations.

Any Forums is filled with vicious, awful people who condemn Jews and Christians. I'm afflicted, and addicted, but I am not stupid. I am well aware that Muslims are posing as white supremacists in here to post anti-Jewish propanda.

The disgusting words that they use to attack others is sufficient proof that they are ill-favored.

I am no better than anyone. I sin. I screw up, constantly. But I WILL speak up in defense for Jews who are being slandered on Any Forums. Jews and Christians worship the same Almighty God of Abraham, just in different ways.

Janitors, banning me only buys you about 30 seconds. Then I return with vengeance. You can keep deleting this, but it won't do any good.

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

I confess, to Almighty God, and to you my brothers and sisters, that I have greatly sinned. In my thoughts, in my words, in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do. Through my fault, through my fault, through my most grevious fault...therefore I ask Blessed Mary ever-virgin, all the angels and saints, and you my brothers and sisters to pray for me to the Lord our God.

Attached: 4chan7IRAN.jpg (720x241, 57.44K)

stfu rabbi

I stopped having imaginary friends after the age of seven

AND AFTER THESE THINGS I SAW ANOTHER ANGEL COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, HAVING GREAT POWER; AND THE EARTH WAS LIGHTENED WITH HIS GLORY.

AND HE CRIED MIGHTILY WITH A STRONG VOICE, SAYING, BABYLON THE GREAT IS FALLEN, IS FALLEN, AND IS BECOME THE HABITATION OF DEVILS, AND THE HOLD OF EVERY FOUL SPIRIT, AND A CAGE OF EVERY UNCLEAN AND HATEFUL BIRD.

FOR ALL NATIONS HAVE DRUNK OF THE WINE OF THE WRATH OF HER FORNICATION, AND THE KINGS OF THE EARTH HAVE COMMITTED FORNICATION WITH HER, AND THE MERCHANTS OF THE EARTH ARE WAXED RICH THROUGH THE ABUNDANCE OF HER DELICACIES.

AND I HEARD ANOTHER VOICE FROM HEAVEN, SAYING, COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, THAT YE BE NOT PARTAKERS OF HER SINS, AND THAT YE RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES.

FOR HER SINS HAVE REACHED UNTO HEAVEN, AND GOD HATH REMEMBERED HER INIQUITIES.

REWARD HER EVEN AS SHE REWARDED YOU, AND DOUBLE UNTO HER DOUBLE ACCORDING TO HER WORKS: IN THE CUP WHICH SHE HATH FILLED FILL TO HER DOUBLE.

Attached: CB08B9AA-47FB-4751-A44D-A4E6BB1865AA.jpg (1600x900, 281.44K)

HOW MUCH SHE HATH GLORIFIED HERSELF, AND LIVED DELICIOUSLY, SO MUCH TORMENT AND SORROW GIVE HER: FOR SHE SAITH IN HER HEART, I SIT A QUEEN, AND AM NO WIDOW, AND SHALL SEE NO SORROW.

THEREFORE SHALL HER PLAGUES COME IN ONE DAY, DEATH, AND MOURNING, AND FAMINE; AND SHE SHALL BE UTTERLY BURNED WITH FIRE: FOR STRONG IS THE LORD GOD WHO JUDGETH HER.

AND THE KINGS OF THE EARTH, WHO HAVE COMMITTED FORNICATION AND LIVED DELICIOUSLY WITH HER, SHALL BEWAIL HER, AND LAMENT FOR HER, WHEN THEY SHALL SEE THE SMOKE OF HER BURNING,

STANDING AFAR OFF FOR THE FEAR OF HER TORMENT, SAYING, ALAS, ALAS THAT GREAT CITY BABYLON, THAT MIGHTY CITY! FOR IN ONE HOUR IS THY JUDGMENT COME.

AND THE MERCHANTS OF THE EARTH SHALL WEEP AND MOURN OVER HER; FOR NO MAN BUYETH THEIR MERCHANDISE ANY MORE:

THE MERCHANDISE OF GOLD, AND SILVER, AND PRECIOUS STONES, AND OF PEARLS, AND FINE LINEN, AND PURPLE, AND SILK, AND SCARLET, AND ALL THYINE WOOD, AND ALL MANNER VESSELS OF IVORY, AND ALL MANNER VESSELS OF MOST PRECIOUS WOOD, AND OF BRASS, AND IRON, AND MARBLE,

AND CINNAMON, AND ODOURS, AND OINTMENTS, AND FRANKINCENSE, AND WINE, AND OIL, AND FINE FLOUR, AND WHEAT, AND BEASTS, AND SHEEP, AND HORSES, AND CHARIOTS, AND SLAVES, AND SOULS OF MEN.

Attached: 0CE44629-E169-41DA-B6C3-E882A8634730.jpg (820x547, 165.24K)

>who condemn Jews
And there it is. The real reason for this thread.

tl;dr

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Jesus Christ condemned "jews", you disgusting snake.

AND THE FRUITS THAT THY SOUL LUSTED AFTER ARE DEPARTED FROM THEE, AND ALL THINGS WHICH WERE DAINTY AND GOODLY ARE DEPARTED FROM THEE, AND THOU SHALT FIND THEM NO MORE AT ALL.

THE MERCHANTS OF THESE THINGS, WHICH WERE MADE RICH BY HER, SHALL STAND AFAR OFF FOR THE FEAR OF HER TORMENT, WEEPING AND WAILING,

AND SAYING, ALAS, ALAS THAT GREAT CITY, THAT WAS CLOTHED IN FINE LINEN, AND PURPLE, AND SCARLET, AND DECKED WITH GOLD, AND PRECIOUS STONES, AND PEARLS!

FOR IN ONE HOUR SO GREAT RICHES IS COME TO NOUGHT. AND EVERY SHIPMASTER, AND ALL THE COMPANY IN SHIPS, AND SAILORS, AND AS MANY AS TRADE BY SEA, STOOD AFAR OFF,

AND CRIED WHEN THEY SAW THE SMOKE OF HER BURNING, SAYING, WHAT CITY IS LIKE UNTO THIS GREAT CITY!

AND THEY CAST DUST ON THEIR HEADS, AND CRIED, WEEPING AND WAILING, SAYING, ALAS, ALAS THAT GREAT CITY, WHEREIN WERE MADE RICH ALL THAT HAD SHIPS IN THE SEA BY REASON OF HER COSTLINESS! FOR IN ONE HOUR IS SHE MADE DESOLATE.

REJOICE OVER HER, THOU HEAVEN, AND YE HOLY APOSTLES AND PROPHETS; FOR GOD HATH AVENGED YOU ON HER.

AND A MIGHTY ANGEL TOOK UP A STONE LIKE A GREAT MILLSTONE, AND CAST IT INTO THE SEA, SAYING, THUS WITH VIOLENCE SHALL THAT GREAT CITY BABYLON BE THROWN DOWN, AND SHALL BE FOUND NO MORE AT ALL.

AND THE VOICE OF HARPERS, AND MUSICIANS, AND OF PIPERS, AND TRUMPETERS, SHALL BE HEARD NO MORE AT ALL IN THEE; AND NO CRAFTSMAN, OF WHATSOEVER CRAFT HE BE, SHALL BE FOUND ANY MORE IN THEE; AND THE SOUND OF A MILLSTONE SHALL BE HEARD NO MORE AT ALL IN THEE;

AND THE LIGHT OF A CANDLE SHALL SHINE NO MORE AT ALL IN THEE; AND THE VOICE OF THE BRIDEGROOM AND OF THE BRIDE SHALL BE HEARD NO MORE AT ALL IN THEE: FOR THY MERCHANTS WERE THE GREAT MEN OF THE EARTH; FOR BY THY SORCERIES WERE ALL NATIONS DECEIVED.

AND IN HER WAS FOUND THE BLOOD OF PROPHETS, AND OF SAINTS, AND OF ALL THAT WERE SLAIN UPON THE EARTH.

Attached: 65AEB0BB-F22A-4C49-B064-C38BF21F0DFE.jpg (300x300, 21.69K)

You’re forgiven.

this

If there is truly a Master race it doesn't need self-aggrandizing

Based Iran.

>Jews and Christians worship the same Almighty God of Abraham, just in different ways.
the only way to the Father is through Jesus Christ. Besides, Any Forums is talking about the group who calls themselves Jews but are really not. Just like the pharisees and saducees that prosecuted Jesus. you can read about them in revelation.

It could do with the occasional fucking praise, wretch. For they who style themselves Master, carry That Burden,

I curse the city-slicking trash who thrive on identity conflict and the corrupt police and narcissistic psychopath drug-dealers 33 times 33 times.

What's that faggot mutt? Praise is for children you ungrateful shit.

Imagine you could do anything and you made a creature which proceeded to immediately pull a disrespectful little upstart BITCH move and all you’re really asking for is them to have a good time, damn, THATS PRETTY NICE.

Now as for the sociological meaning of praise, it means a cursory acknowledgement, being amenable and coachable to the idea of a “joint win” instead of the wretched itch of Rebellion.

>who condemn Jews
There is nothing wrong with that. It's bible.

1John 2:22

Attached: 1662564334839689.png (692x376, 18.13K)

In the respect of the Authority, it is praise rendered. As it does the Will no dishonor, and if a Noble Will, it is Good, no?

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Attached: 1649557373244.jpg (800x800, 238.36K)

>I am a broken, depressed, sinful man.

So you ended up in a crucified kike worshipping cult. Typical.

Attached: 1659972178750047.jpg (587x425, 81.2K)

>loves jews
>catholic
Ewww.

>Jew is a a Lord
Hard pass, golem.

Attached: 1659794121965862.png (961x1912, 182.24K)

Matthew 5:44 (KJV) But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

MALACHI
2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

AMOS 5:21
I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

ISAIAH 1
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

MALACHI 1:11
For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

Attached: 1655726831756.jpg (524x536, 83.62K)

Amen. Contemplate those words, and You will Be Free!

PSALM 119:165
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Attached: 1661808076619660.jpg (932x1024, 263.82K)

ok rabbi keep us posted