I fear that dark and terrible abyss of un-life deprived of consciousness

I fear that dark and terrible abyss of un-life deprived of consciousness...

...is there an afterlife bros?

Attached: weird pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1rsycb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not one that can be empirically ascertained. But you were’t bothered by the time before you were born were you?

Consciousness is impossible without God. Matter didn’t just randomly assemble itself into genetic information and start animating. Against impossible odds, the universe was finely tuned to be stable enough to form atoms, stars, and galaxies. God is hidden to gain knowledge of good and evil. Don’t worry, you’re here forever.

only if you accept >picrel into your life

Attached: 02612-2751902589-second coming, jesus christ, grim lighting, high contrast, intricate, elegant, highly detailed, digital painting, artstation, co.png (512x512, 304.04K)

no

Attached: 1663269168834607.webm (576x1024, 1.84M)

Yes, the immediate after-life is a place where the spiritual bodies of mankind await resurrection & Judgement.

It was described to me: There will be a hill across from you. Your family members and friends who died before you will see you arrive from the mortal earth and move towards you as you move towards them in a joyful reunion.

Yes. Look into near death experiences or recordedstories from people who have died for minutes.

No matter what culture, country, age, gender, they're all the same. Either everyone collectively hallucinates the same thing or there's something there.

I don't even know how to tell anything anymore...

I hope not, I’m so tired

>...is there an afterlife bros?
Only one way to find out.

Attached: 220819-F-DX569-9111.jpg (586x880, 327.7K)

streamable.com/1rsycb

>arouser

I recommend a weighted blanket

Yessss, good goy, keep being fearful of the only thing that could bring you relief.

There's more beyond this life than we can possibly imagine. Best part is, fear only exists on this side of the veil.

YES.
It depends on your KARMA and your present state of mind where you will go next.

Attached: E78530D0-E907-4059-B777-6F0A20A36D67.jpg (1094x1095, 253.57K)

Abe brothers don’t believe in KARMA and REINCARNATION because they don’t believe in soul. They believe in resurrection of this temporary material body that is full of pain and disease. That’s why they are obsessed with the BLACK CUBE the BLACK ROCK.
666 stands for 6 electrons 6 protons 6 neutrons of CARBON, the main element of material body.

Attached: 9321259F-BF24-40DF-B926-6A383AC86DC2.jpg (1000x1000, 64.25K)

The true beast is your temporary material body that is causing you all your problems

of course not

yes there is but nobody knows what it looks like so stop worrying about it

The good news is you are eternal. You are soul. You were never created and you ll never die. Only temporary material body is created and dies.