At least europe gets free healthc - ACK

>at least europe gets free healthc - ACK

Attached: 1663271585827357.jpg (708x1024, 100.03K)

Imagine being so stupid you thought "free" was the actual argument. Mutts are way too easy to manipulate.

Attached: OECD_health_expenditure_per_capita_by_country.svg.png (1280x640, 69.47K)

Furthermore, did a mutt really go to Europe and complain that they weren't treated for free? Did they expect free refills too?

Aberdeen is in Washington. I think they were the home of Grunge.

Why do these posts always read the same?
>We're a small family owned shop founded in 19xx and we might have to close down this is so sad :(
Deus ex. It's called consolidation.

Haven’t paid attention in a long time, what exactly is the argument? And before you answer know that I personally know people in Europe and what their healthcare is like

Oh say can't you heat........God save the Queen!

It's called a jewish trick. Create a fake energy crisis that kills small business with inflated energy prices, and smaller competition is gone.

Bormp

Ameritards pay a lot more and die a lot younger, dumbfuck. So now the argument is, "kill rich people until we can all go to the doctors when we are sick."

Your system rapes you and you advocate for it, because you've been mindfucked into calling any alternative communism. You pay more and you die sooner. When we say it's "free", we're teasing you. Break your chains burger.

Don't you guys have sales taxes as well? Is electric energy exempt from it?

>random Canadian gets butthurt and starts spamming the thread
Lol

Just don’t pay it

Kurt Cobain was from there. I thought this too.

Gid I love the -ACK meme so much. It's so good.

It's the VAT

Not my problem.

Also, if you use thousands to energy bills, and make next to nothing, time to close up for good.

Attached: notmyprob1.png (1048x708, 186.43K)

But healthcare isn't free here, you pay for health insurance and only retarded Americans claim it's free.

>ACK

ACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACK
ACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACK
ACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACK
ACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACK

nnnnng yuhhhh

I know, I'm asking (I presume, an American) OP

This war is literally pushed, funded and armed by Americans
Go fuck yourself subhuman
>Inb4 bu-but
Kus

Attached: 1663309435814.jpg (1408x1178, 344.53K)

Why you ask about the tax not the bill that is 10000 pounds?

My ac is set to 65°. I live in Florida. I also run a space heater if I get too cold. I pay $50/month. Tongue my anus