Hawaiibro moved to Southwest and making good with the Mexicans

Sorry, brothers. I love America, and I wish white people well, but I have way more in common with the Mexibros here in Arizona. I call em aunt and uncle, brother and sister like we do back home, and they immediately warm to me like familia. You end your sentences in Tio and Tia to anyone older than you, and it's as if you unlocked the whole entire love of a nation. I cannot say the same for white people, who treat everyone as a stranger.
I already got Mexican girls congregating trying to groom me into their harem, it's all gravy. I'm on the reconquista side now brothers. No offense, I wish the whites well.

Attached: 32789401.png (349x362, 144.93K)

You're just lucky we didn't wipe your entire race out. It would've been easy. You're welcome.

You're all Asians.

All fun and games until you cross the wrong Latina, accident or not.

Hawaii bros eh? where's theoutside adrenochrome distillation setup???

Bro I literally went to the high school across the street from that Bishop estate distillery implicated in Pizza Gate. AMA.

Are you brown? Why would you ever want to be around white people?

ok if you are serious who is biff skipman? if you don't know, no worries enjoy your evening and move on don't bother responding

I'm serious, but I know no biff, never seen him in town. Although hard to actually say because he looks like the vaguely tanned California haole weirdo who is carbon copied ad infinitum in the islands. He doesn't stand out.

its cool dude biff was the mr. potatohead facebook profile that got the whole hawaii ball rollin thanks for your honesty and candor carryon

Bros I’m taking classes at a community college in a ‘diverse’ area all the latinas are super sweet and feminine and nice to me
What the fuck happened to white people

Are you one of those absurdly obese Hawaiians that can’t fit into a single plane seat?

Haolebro here moving to the southeast to get away from you niggers, hawaii is a nigger ridden faggot state and you niggers are worse than any blacks ive ever met, .

bitter you didn't fit in. if you'd been invited to one luau you woulve been crawling on all fours. don't even bother lying. i am born and raised hawaii and i know haoles who bitch and moan.

Attached: 624438.png (193x115, 40.11K)

Japanese do really well in Hawaii and everyone on this site loves Japan so idk.

> Sorry, brothers. I love Spicland, and I wish white masters well, but I have way more in common with the Central American wetbacks here in Spiczona. I call em aunt and uncle, brother and sister like we do back home, and they immediately warm to me like familia. You end your sentences in Tio and Tia to anyone older than you, and it's as if you unlocked the whole entire love of a nation. I cannot say the same for white masters, who treat everyone as a stranger.
I already got goblina spic girls congregating trying to groom me into their harem, it's all salsa. I'm on the reconquista side now brothers. No offense, I wish the white masters well.

Makes sense, Hawaiians are basically Mexicans.

fuck spics

Okay quitter

What city in AZ? If you’re too big a pussy to say, tell me what county at least

>I cannot say the same for white people, who treat everyone as a stranger
believe it or not but we feel the same between whites...

The Mexican people are our cousins. Like us they wait for white haoles to finish suiciding themselves so they can inherit the mainland while we free our islands.

Greetings from Molokai.