Is this one of the greatest trolls of all time?

This political move shows that leftists are fucking hypocrites.
>Dumped 20 million illegals into America
>people complained
>YOUR RACIST FOR COMPLAINING
>dump 50 illegals into jewish paradise
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U CANT FREAKING DO THAT!!!!!!! THIS IS A CRYSIS!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD WHAT WILL WE DO!!!! THEY SENT 50 PEOPLE!!!!!! WHAT WILL WE EVER DO!!!! OH NOOO

Attached: 1251515151.jpg (1931x1854, 363.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUi73vHYKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every single illegal immigrant from Martha's vineyard has been counted and removed from the island effective over 4 hours ago by several Jewish agencies.

That was fast. It's good to be rich and have powerful Jewish billion dollar taxpayer funded agencies on speed dial.

Attached: IMG_20220907_201005.jpg (1245x767, 248.94K)

We should send more. Hundreds, thousands even

They should continue to send more to all liberal enclaves. As fast as they remove them they can be replaced

Good thing you get a fresh batch coming across the border every single day. You'll never run out

Attached: D4E322BA-4108-4985-A7B4-B6867679B43B.jpg (850x1199, 178.84K)

Attached: BE74A69B-F098-4CBB-9B9A-BB5C871FDC21.jpg (603x404, 169.15K)

Attached: 96116a0b4e15c328ed4c_2c6faf2d_1280.jpg (792x830, 126.34K)

“MARTHA’S VINEYARD HEBREW CENTER”

every…

Attached: 43C56B83-60F9-40D5-ABFF-55496315C92A.jpg (417x330, 76.01K)

Now in any and all discourses call them racist and say diversity is their strength

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

It has so far been a great day for shitting on gay lefitst faggots.

And for that I say: Thanks Obama

Attached: 1645032924921.gif (480x312, 3.55M)

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUi73vHYKg

so as a non-US resident, i dont keep up too closely with yank politics. Ive recently heard about this alleged political stunt by Florida governor Desantis sending illegal immigrants to Obamas winery Martins Vinyard and Kamala Harris house.

Im genuinely curious, what is any different between this action compared to when the Biden Administration sent bus loads of illegal immigrants to white conservative areas in the dark of night?

Do it.

Attached: 2B79C6A6-0E69-42E1-9101-A7E09C93EA7C.jpg (508x504, 76.54K)

>Im genuinely curious, what is any different between this action compared to when the Biden Administration sent bus loads of illegal immigrants to white conservative areas in the dark of night?
Go read the old media articles from back then and compare them to what you'll read today. Huge difference.

>Huge difference.
such as?

>haha such hypocrisy lmaoooo
What you fail to realise is that you've got 50 illegals more and are for some reason happy about it

It's not good enough.. if you want to make a point give them a 30 pack of Modelo and a rental car.

Attached: edgarallenpoe.jpg (226x292, 15.99K)

Yup, these faggots act like they have a say over where people go when they are let in illegally, well, they wanted to go to Martha's Vineyard. Suck it liberal faggots.

Pretty sure the point is that they've already crossed the border and the butthurt is only over where they end up.

In one case republicans are racist for not wanting to live with homeless niggers.

In the other case, republicans are racist for sending homeless niggers to wealthy democrat doorstep. Not to live, but just to be there at all.

Can't they just deport them?

Yea they are pretty wealthy in massachusets so they will have no problem deporting them.

saved. using this next time to reply to an op who has said something retarded and say "minutes before op made this post"

From what I understand their Federal government doesn't want that. And in any case for a number of reasons they keep getting illegals and will keep getting illegals for a while. So one of their officials have decided to send mere 50 (as opposed to several hundred to a thousand) to a tight-knit community populated by people of certain ethnicity/religion.

>THE DEMOCRATS DUMPED 20 MILLION ILLEGALS

Attached: 1611347816915.jpg (718x1000, 130.48K)

I'm being serious, why can't you just arrest them and drive them out of USA in a prison bus, I thought it's pretty simple

Kek

Attached: 04ECC2DB-77C5-4740-8D8D-A85F79FBA23E.jpg (946x2048, 216.34K)

Desantis can deport them but he's too much of a retard to do so.

Attached: 57F4D861-EE8C-480B-85FA-66B3C78DA4C5.jpg (946x2048, 206.49K)

50 smelly beaners is child's play, that's literally my neighborhood. They need to ship a thousand of them there a day so the kikes and white democucks can't get rid of them faster than they arrive. Their mansions need to be squatted and have propery values plummet.

ha ha ha BUTHURT DEMOCRAP IDENTINIGGERFIED

Their just poor bro we need to integrate them slowly as to not overwhelm the system

Why? You know why

We don't have enough prison buses for all the millions that come.

It's easier to just use them as political weapon to get the laws changed.

SHUT IT DOWN

It's degrading to those migrants as actual human beings to be used as some "taste of your own medicine" vendetta tool instead of just being sent out of US

:^)
more busses on the way. more bussesvin the way. more busses. hiring bus drivers. excellent benefits, work that helps improve your community. more bussea every hour. bus after bus.

Maybe if we degrade them enough, they will not want to stay

i love it when people that have no clue what the realities of a situation are comment on it. It's hilarious.

it's a free ticket. totally optional.

What's stopping Desantis from renting a cruise ship and sending them to Cuba or Haiti?

Why bring more then lmao I really don't get it
Don't you have laws against illegal immigration already?

To what end? Why waste the money?

Money is much better spend making it a political issue in the USA

I really don't have any sympathy for illegals or the people who support them. It's seriously fucking hilarious to see them meltdown when they get shipped to their fag mansions. With deportation basically outlawed, what else can they do?

Yes, Jews earned their position.
They worked hard for it.

You didn't.
You only whine.

>migrants
Illegals have by definition broken at least one law of the country they have arrived to. And if you think becoming whatever is their ethnic equivalent of hood rats, drug couriers and whores is a good thing because it happens a bit further north you're not right.

wrong. we have enough busses. us bus capacity is over 3 million seats.

>Why bring more then lmao I really don't get it
Desantis is sending them away to martha vinyard, not bringing more. He is the governor of florida.

>Don't you have laws against illegal immigration already?
Ya but federal government doesn't want to enforce them obviously that's why we need to make it a political issue.

Just get the immigrants settled anywhere in MA until processed and bill the floridian taxpayer for the effort. Its a free win for libs.

>wrong. we have enough busses. us bus capacity is over 3 million seats.
there are more than 3 million spicos in the US my friend.

no you fucking retard, the federal government doesn't enforce the fucking laws because they want to import more voters that's the whole reason there is a problem on the boarder. I don't comment on Polands politics because I don't fucking know anything about it, you should do the same

Not true Pollack
>t. Unironically Jewish

haiti or cuba?????!!!!! I Like haitians and cubans. maritime law is tricky. not imlossibke, but difficult

No, Pedo Joe says that’s against their civil rights.

Pedo Joe says that’s against their civil rights.

Hmmm a grassroots campaign you say? For diversity, equity & inclusion? Shit this might be fun after all.

these illegals are bussin fr

this is 3 million seats. if we figure a trip per week that's 150 million per year. you fould deport the legal population in 3 years. (you will havr some % in repair though).

I would impale them on the border and leave their bodies for the birds. That horrifying scene should be enough to turn the rest away.

Not that long ago there were Muslims trying to get into my country, I can't imagine letting any single one of them in, and locating them in the neighbourhoods of those politicians and activists that proposed opening the borders, that's just fucked

No.
He's just putting the USA in turmoil to feed his ego.
They should be sent out of the country.

>they want to import more voters
How are illegal immigrants allowed to vote?