I unironically want to become a merc

I unironically want to become a merc

Whats /pols/ suggestions for making this a reality?

>t. 25 engineer. 175 lb bench: 225x3 squat: 385lb 15 years hunting/firearm experience 8 km run: 13.54 min

Attached: Screenshots_2022-06-20-19-48-19.png (816x621, 652.77K)

Hello my fellow sasquatchewan

get da shoes of da chair

It's doable but not really worth it if you're not already in the Glowie Industrial Complex. You'll be used as disposable, and your survival at the end of the mission will be seen as a liability. Think of it as being paid to be hit by cars in China

Hello my fren

Good perspective thanks

Nein!

You can do what ever operations you put your mind to.
Read your bible.

Attached: Yes_Man_Book.png (638x732, 187.24K)

Consider also that unless you already have been in the military and gone through the vetting process for security clearance, it will be a long time before you’re out of this meat shield phase. Buddy is a contractor and retired sergeant, it took him roughly two years to qualify for a reputable organization. That’s two years of training at your expense. I wish I could point you in the right direction but you know. Good luck.

>175 bench
I suggest a bullet administered orally.

Bench game is weak lmfao

so your only marketable skills are to be used on the frontline until you die?

No i weigh 175

225x3 is my max set

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

I think my EE background could be useful

Pathetic fucking bench bro

care to revise your run numbers?

become the last Saskatchewan pirate
shoot feds on reginas mighty shore

you wont do shit nigger

Being an intelligence asset is arguably safer in the short term, requires less formal qualifications and (if you're proactive) can pay just as much. The only downsides are that you will glow in the dark and spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder for the other glowie that will finally tie up the loose end that is your continued existence. Not a bad deal.

>I unironically want to become a merc
>Zero military experience
LMFAO

The whole mercenary thing is pretty much over. It's nowhere anywhere near profitable enough to be worth. Closest is PMCs and you need some military background all to be a glorified security guard.