Ukrainian Economy vs Russian Economy

/chug/fags, /uhg/fags, GET IN HERE! Whos economy do you think has been doing better?

>The top graph is Ukrainian, the bottom graph is Russian.

Attached: ukrainian and russian economies.png (575x745, 85.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2022/07/22/russia-economy-sanctions-myths-ruble-business/
breakingviews.com/considered-view/roubles-strength-is-sign-of-russias-weakness/
thedailystar.net/business/global-economy/europe/news/roubles-strength-sign-russias-weakness-3000581
dw.com/en/is-russias-economy-really-hurting/a-63000166
reuters.com/breakingviews/roubles-strength-is-sign-russias-weakness-2022-04-06/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FaGotch

>Whos economy do you think has been doing better?
The one not being invaded? Retard.

Attached: file.png (31x23, 614)

you already posted this 5 times today Dmitry, we get it

Well we gave Ukraine 100 billion dollars so they are basically the new Israel

Alot of western sources (esspecially ones from the USA) claim that the russian economy has been doing worse then the ukrainian economy, despite russia not being the one getting invated. What do you have to say about that?

OP is a FaGot

Why the hostility? I see no reason why this post is biased to either side and what do you mean by dmitry? Dmitry is a common name for most slavic countries.

What I would say?
>western sources
Into the trash it goes.

What sources would you consider reliable?

Currency value and economy aren't directly related. But either way, Russia's has as Ukraine's has contracted by 30-40% and I think Russia's economy contracted by 4-5% this year

>Alot of western sources (esspecially ones from the USA) claim that the russian economy has been doing worse then the ukrainian economy,
post them then, or are you pulling that out of your ass?

>Russia's has as Ukraine's has contracted by 30-40% and I think Russia's economy contracted by 4-5% this year
I think you made some grammatical errors, your sentence is hard to understand, are you trying to state that ukraines economy contracted by ~35% and russias economy contracted by ~4.5%?

why lie about something so easily disproved? make better threads.

Attached: file.png (629x369, 66.4K)

Ukraine's economy is devastated because of the war.

Russia's economy is suffering a bit from sanctions but government is making more money thanks to the increase in commodities and energy prices.

>are you trying to state that ukraines economy contracted by ~35% and russias economy contracted by ~4.5%?
yes

foreignpolicy.com/2022/07/22/russia-economy-sanctions-myths-ruble-business/
breakingviews.com/considered-view/roubles-strength-is-sign-of-russias-weakness/
thedailystar.net/business/global-economy/europe/news/roubles-strength-sign-russias-weakness-3000581
dw.com/en/is-russias-economy-really-hurting/a-63000166
reuters.com/breakingviews/roubles-strength-is-sign-russias-weakness-2022-04-06/
These are just a few of the first results when you google it, theres dozens more, but im not going to spend my time mindlessly watching CNN and MSNBC

Anything not on the Clinton payroll.

none of these are saying that Ukraine's economy is doing better than Russias. They're just saying that Russia's economy is doing badly.

misleading. ukrainians are buying homes in the south of france in record numbers

Ukraines economy is fucked, but luckily it was tiny anyway and western aid can replace it in the short term

I can't wait to winter time in Europe, while us AusChads are soaking up them sweet hot 40C sun rays

>articles from april
>not a single mention of ukrainian economy
stop posting

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 10.01K)

Understandable for them to say it, they need the support for their proxy war. But from my POV Russia seems like an immovable rock with a shitty but robust economy, and they churn out artillery shells like it's the only thing they've done the last decades.

OP is a FaGotchN HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Ukraine is part of Russia.
Soon it'll be official.

How is the vertical line caused? Is that people pulling their money out or is it factories not operating what is it?

its not economy its native currency value in dollars. Ukraine did some jew trick to slash the value of their currency by like 30% overnight so that all the gibs they're getting from the US go further I guess.