TRUMP

They will indict him and you will do nothing.

Go ahead. Call me a glowie. I laugh at you.

Attached: D8B6334C-1D95-4571-91D3-D07D71AF1EEF.jpg (2200x1476, 1.22M)

Approximately how many weeks, nigger?

And he'll still run and he'll still win

Is Trump in this room with us right now?

My dad, Joe Biden is not an embaressment like Trump.
Join "Circle-Jerk for Biden 2024"

-Hunter Biden

Attached: 1657635960472.gif (220x390, 3.95M)

youre right. im not fighting for zion don.

Attached: trump freed this kike.png (597x697, 294.44K)

> “I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it,” Trump added. “And as you know, if a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running. You know that.”

he's going to run regardless

>Call me a glowie.
Is this what blueshare shills think glowies advocate?

Fuck man, they are paying you guys way too much if that is the case.

The civil war is going to be worse than the war between your ring finger and pointer finger lengths

The arrest of trump would be a good tipping point for regime delegitimization- which is the ultimate goal- I support it

No they won't.

we will throw him in jail and nobody would do anything
and the crazy violent schizos would be just shot if they try to do something

Yes, we will do nothing
But fat ass boomers will throw a fucking fit. Hopefully some dipshits bait the glowniggers into shooting them at a protest or something…maybe actually get Biden to start rounding people up.
Then us bench sitters will have to do something, either that or do nothing and get ass raped by a tranny prison guard at some commie re-education camp.
I hope Trump gets arrested.
And I hop people freak the fuck out

I would be happy to kill as many Any Forumsacks in the streets as possible when you faggots actually get around to doing anything again, and then do things to your families that would give chechens nightmares.

Attached: 1662778781617652.jpg (1242x1134, 234.89K)

Historians will scratch their heads. Imagine America 200 years from now. First president indicted and arrested over some documents. They will say Biden sure was the first tyrannical president for going after his opponents.

But I’m not doing shit for Trump.
MIGA fucking establishment grifter

Violence without institutional backing is suicide. Strong institutions requires high IQ buy-in. A trump arrest would ignite some of this.
An organized anti-regime institutionalized revolutionary movement wouldn’t be easy to kill glowie

I hope they do. I hope every one of the Trump family is imprisoned for life for being feckless pussies who simp for Israel.

>>America 200 years from now
the US probably wont even make it past another 100 years

Goes without saying, but hypersexuality is a symptom of being molested.

yes trump is literally just a WEF puppet

FUCK PALESTINE.

>They will indict him
God I hope so. Imagine the lulz.

Attached: 1625214989797.jpg (600x447, 52.03K)