HAPPENING - Major Uber Breach

Dang bros, looks like they got quite a bit. Im sure we will see more of this because of diversity hires
twitter.com/vxunderground/status/1570598055560482817?

Attached: 1590675311454.jpg (706x960, 66.19K)

Interesting. How can this be used to our advantage?

Attached: F688B754-62A7-4E67-9EB4-243C7A9F49F8.png (570x1344, 164.22K)

QRD

Attached: 1639069908500.jpg (1920x1407, 753.02K)

Uber inside company info leaked
Short uber

post a QRD or stfu. nobody cares about puber

>Uber financial data accessed
>some guy spent over 400k on travel
Click on the link and look for yourself, it isn't that hard. It doesn't look like user information was targeted. They also showed a screenshot of Google drive and AWS

That was my main concern, is this a grey hat going for chaos or a black hat trying to get my cc info?

Actually glad to never have enetered my cc into it directly so there’s that.

Most of the top dollar travelers are Uber execs themselves. Google the names. They’re propping themselves up with corporate revenue. Defrauding shareholders.

Look at the link you fucking moron. Im not going to spoonfeed you. If you dont like it, fuck off to plebbit.

dude that top 15 expense vs budget makes Uber look like a fucking pyramid scheme.. or multi level marketing.

who the fuck are those people? they claim to be uber drivers?

Attached: excuseme.jpg (1600x900, 77.54K)

I'm not clicking your boring link. go back to plebbit

Jay looks weird without a beard

they have a whole profile of workers that are spending tens of millions of dollars a year who are "SUPPOSED" uber drivers in their social media portrayals. and they're taking up a shitload of server space for some reason. i'm sure they're all fucking retards storing abuse on AWS because they have no idea how the world works. and google servers.

Attached: feetpic.jpg (736x736, 37.94K)

the amount of shit that AWS admins can see is probably more information than what the FBI has collected since it was created.

they can leak it if they need a leg up, they can send it to the government agencies, they can stop it, etc.

amazon is a state-govt operation due to the funding that AWS receives for their needs through grants and funding.

essentially AWS is an arm of the fed but it doesn't have the fear of SECRET or TOP SECRET and is secured by their retard employees to hide all of the misdoings.

how new are you? AWS = cia

This is what everyone gets for not liking rangz

>$60 million a month on "Travel & Entertainment"

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

i'm not new. i'm explaining to the retard

even the children of the president could not become so bold. imagine being a new taxi company.

there are a lot of stories about UBER and them throwing protests into their app to convince their "army" of citizens to proact their philosophies into the news and media attention.

this is sort of similar to how governers worked in the old world. personal armies to sway public opinion and such; in REPUBLICS. this would not have stood in monarchies but the dissident of Republics has been well formed and documented and the strategies are solid.

it is now just through CEO or COO or CTO or whatever; instead of governer or senator or general.

Well their business model was
>to be a taxi company that doesn’t need a taxi license
>accomplished by paying politicians while telling them this will make unemployment look better
So are you surprised?

Attached: 4F47A9BC-23F1-4869-BFE4-F39CEFC6E7CF.jpg (987x980, 710.57K)

uber performed a lot of color revolutions for business that were not related to specific executive/congressional power structures so that they were ignored on behalf of corporatism.

they were doing some INSANE SHIT. they were doing programs that could overturn a government in the 1800s if there were fewer consolidated industries.

they were doing shit that would have crippled the entire nation if they were in the 1800s and involved with railroads. fortunately freedom of travel and personal car ownership is so high or they could be the new goddamn king of the USA.

Attached: exit.png (302x167, 6.81K)

oh noes, now they know everyone who cant afford their own car

it's unironically nothing
some boomer or diversity hire or retard fell for a scam and gave passwords away.
they'll be fired or promoted and things will return to normal

Some moron made me invest in Lyft and made me lost lots of money.

>Most of the top dollar travelers are Uber execs themselves. Google the names. They’re propping themselves up with corporate revenue. Defrauding shareholders.

basically every 'growth stock'

As an uber driver I will say that uber takes half of what they charge customers and driver get the other half barly. And uber may charge surge prices and not pass it on to drivers but hide it possibly, they just recently stopped showing us what they charge customers on a fares info

Lol

All these companies are seriously just subsidized by idiot investors. I'm ok with it because a lot of the benefit goes to poor people driving. The idea that it's viable at half the price of cabs is probably unsustainable. Management probably knows this and are just straight grifting.