Any Forumstards are now celebrating spics being sent to an all white, middle class town because it OWZ DA LIBZ XDDDDD

>Any Forumstards are now celebrating spics being sent to an all white, middle class town because it OWZ DA LIBZ XDDDDD
You really are right-left brain hacks.

Attached: Martha's_Vineyard_map.png (800x590, 224.04K)

>to own the libs.
Your choice of language forever gives you away.

Attached: 1663295841112421.png (697x421, 112.85K)

>Martha's Vineyard
>middle class
They're opulently wealthy race traitors you faggot nonce. Kill yourself.

That's not middle class.. it's where lefties go to vacation you got a license for that stupidity fuck off

Also

Attached: huge faggot.png (757x1436, 1.42M)

Martha's Vineyard has not learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Martha's Vineyard is not going to be the monolithic society it once was in the last century. DeSantis going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Martha's Vineyard to make. It is now going into multicultural mode and DeSantis will be resented for his leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Martha's Vineyard will not survive.

The amount of lefty cunthurt and shilling over this is off the charts, makes me think there's something more to it going on.

>The median household income on Martha's Vineyard was $77,370 in 2020, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
>The median household income on Martha's Vineyard was $77,370 in 2020, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
Did you even use google images to check the place?

basically neoaustralia. the benefits of an island are obvious.

>an all White Island
Wrong.. king nigger Obama and big mike live there

I thought you guys were tolerant and welcomed refugees, guess you are only nazis, shame on you.

I view upper middle class white liberals with the same contempt I view Venezuelan illegals. Give me one reason not to.

Attached: 1601054526262.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

If my town cannot be white, no towns can be white. No slow boil.

nice

That's the wagies you fucking moron. The majority of the residents aren't getting an income at all because they're incredibly wealthy. Aspen, CO is the same way. A huge number of incredibly wealthy race traitors and a small number of wagecucks there to service them.
>let me tell you about your country
You really are Americanized. You wanna be an American that badly? Keep it up and you'll get yourself annexed.

Attached: annexed bongs.png (960x480, 121.22K)

fuck off, they are a sanctuary city! stop being a racist.

Because there’s not even a coherent argument against it. They love migrants so much, preach that white people should give up literally everything for them. Here their fucking chance

The rich people who go there go there for holidays not to live there.

you mad haha

Poor little rich people :'(

>middle class
>white
>town

>Keep it up and you'll get yourself annexed.
Please no, we already have enough pajeets.

>still telling me about my country
Can't wait until the noncearchy is abolished and the American Isles are rightfully incorporated. You're an American now, and you're acting like it.