What would be the political implications of proving the R haplogroup are the descendants of Atlanteans and these people...

What would be the political implications of proving the R haplogroup are the descendants of Atlanteans and these people spread a civilization that stretched across north america, europe, north africa and asia thousands of years before Sumeria or the Egyptian Old Kingdom existed?

Attached: 1530039507150.jpg (975x552, 138.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hunter-Gatherer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Almagra_pottery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nigeria

How do you think africa got domesticated cattle?

North Africa during the neolithic was the best land for cattle grazing, that the early cattle pastorlists spread from the near east throughout africa, then as the Sahara dried, the populations migrated and coalesced around lakes/oasis and the nile

Attached: Ice age africa.png (1456x1628, 794.67K)

Sepehr, go to fucking bed. Don't you have some Frankist shit you're supposed to be doing tomorrow morning?

R comes from ANE(Ancient North Eurasians), not from Europeans, at least not in it's origin. Native European Hunter Gatherers were I1 and I2. Not R1a or R1b. Some of the oldest R1 clades are in America because American Injuns are also related to ANE. More ANE than most of the Eurasians in fact.

Attached: ANE admixture.png (1452x784, 807.73K)

ANE are the original caucasoids.

Attached: Ancient North Eurasian Gene migration.jpg (1920x1243, 321.72K)

ANE was less caucasoid than both EEFs and WHGs lol. That's why a modern European is more related to a Chinese than a WHG or EEF was. And also explains Björk phenotype.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 562.9K)

What the hell are you talking about?

>ANE was less caucasoid than both EEFs and WHGs lol
WHG were R haplogroup as well as I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hunter-Gatherer
>A large number of individuals from the Zvejnieki burial ground, which mostly belonged to the Kunda culture and Narva culture in the eastern Baltic, were analyzed. These individuals were mostly of WHG descent in the earlier phases, but over time EHG ancestry became predominant. The Y-DNA of this site belonged almost exclusively to haplotypes of haplogroup R1b1a1a and I2a1.
>Forty individuals from three sites of the Iron Gates Mesolithic in the Balkans were also analyzed. These individuals were estimated to be of 85% WHG and 15% EHG descent. The males at these sites carried exclusively haplogroup R1b1a and I (mostly subclades of I2a) haplotypes.
Interesting the places with the highest density of R1b have the highest density of red hair too.

Attached: haplogroup_r1b_eupedia_large.jpg (640x501, 63.71K)

R1b comes from ANE, which EHG got most of it's ancestry from. WHGs were almost exclusively I1 and I2.

Attached: file.png (501x157, 13.62K)

The earliest known individual with this allele for blonde hair is a female south-central Siberian ANE individual from Afontova Gora 3 site, which is dated to 16130-15749 BCE

R1 especially r1b are natural from the Atlantic coast of Europe.
This is the theory majority holds from some time now but its false. They think the whg were i1 It i2 bc thats what the central europeans in the balkans were, but its wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-30-05-22-42-549.jpg (1600x720, 245.34K)

>They think the whg were i1 It i2 bc thats what the central europeans in the balkans were, but its wrong.
Not because of that but because WHG males were almost exclusively I1 and I2.

>haplotard thread

No iberians were I in here nor in south France (and from here populated the British isles), the Atlantic coast always had r1b. Thats why we are the highest in RH-.

I think that's where Igbo would've been. not Hausa/Yoruba, so still Voltics.

Atlantis is stupid. I wish people would shut the fuck up about it.

You ever heard of the La Almagra Pottery culture?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Almagra_pottery

It seems that Spain had people at 6,000BC with the full neolithic toolkit, that likely migrated into Spain from Morocco, much earlier than pretty much anywhere else in western europe

Attached: Expansion_of_farming_in_western_Eurasia,_9600–4000_BCE.png (1920x1213, 1.97M)

Iberian Hunter Gatherers were mostly I1

Attached: file.png (1539x496, 56.35K)

R1b appears in pre-Neolithic era.

Attached: file.png (1556x679, 71.5K)

Atlanteans could not have been R1b since r1b came from the steppe and the reason why so many in Europe have R1b is because of a two thousand year long race war between horse niggers and native Europe farmers whom were mostly of these haplogroups: G, T, H2, E-V13, J2b, J2a, F, L.

But only truly becomes dominant in Bronze Age

Attached: file.png (1562x494, 51.15K)