DeSantis tries to prove liberals hate immigrants as much as he does, fails

Literally human trafficking, don't lowball this into another "semi-fascist" moment.

Attached: 220915-marthas-vineyard-migrants-al-0835-d0b886.jpg (2500x1406, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t
twitter.com/NYCHomoCon/status/1570456702390267905
calmatters.org/environment/2022/08/newsom-strategy-california-water-supply/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Over at the looney bin /conservative, they’re acting like they really showed them.

Meanwhile mods are deleting anything showing that the locals actually welcomed and helped them.

Also, didn’t trump build a wall? Why isn’t it working?

liberals say they dont want them. win

The conservative thread has everyone scratching their heads trying to figure out how this is trafficking…

These people crossed through Texas, picked up by efforts and funds from Florida. They were told they were being taken to Boston with jobs and homes waiting for them. They were made to sign waivers they couldn’t understand and they ended up with nothing they were promised in a different completely different location.

Republicans: And what seems to be the problem here?

>Also, didn’t trump build a wall? Why isn’t it working?
Nope. Drumpf didn't fulfill any of his promises.

When Republicans do it, iTs tRafFicKiNg!
when democrats do it, it's different. L-Mao!

Attached: ms13neighborsofdemocrats.jpg (666x500, 137.59K)

Do Dems really want to open the "human trafficking" can of worms?

Attached: unclebill.jpg (2250x1500, 210.17K)

Oh really, you want to build a wall that HE promised you HE would build, that another country would PAY for, failed to do that, then they let his MAGAmunchers scam the fuck out of them and get indicited only to be PARDONED by him, and NOT ONLY THAT his wall was entirely scaleable AND brittle AND causing devastation to local lands. That’s not even getting into their Third Eye, galaxy-brained plan of what happens if they actually succeeded. Then THEY would be forced to realize all the work immigrants do for this country with 0 thanks from these bigotted wannabe dictators.

Desantis doesn't care about them and is using them as props for his cheap political stunt - a page right out of Drumph's playbook.
This sends a clear message that Democrats are the party of compassion actually trying to help people.

They don't even do that with Americans.

HE FAILED GUYS DON’T FUCKING QUESTION IT

These are the types of people to call themselves Castizos on Any Forums

Remember when your democrat idols said they wouldn't provide 4.8 billion to build the wall because it was too much money but have now sent 70 billion to Ukraine to defend their border? Not to mention the billions sent to Israel, Tunisia, & Jordan so they could build walls. You're a fucking moron.
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t

Attached: spottheretard.png (720x594, 721.2K)

>OH LET ME TELL YOU HOW STUPID YOU ARE STUPID SEE IM SMART AND YOU'RE STIPID I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT AND USE ALL CAPS SEE I HAVE BEEN HERE 16 YEARS AND DEFINITELY AM NOT THAT OLD RIGHT NOW YOU BIGOT ALL REPUBLICANS ARE RACISTS SEE MY TEACHER TOLD ME SO

“Too full,” means somebody hasn’t actually travelled through the Continental United States. There’s a shitton of empty land.

Dude picked em up and lied to them where they were taking them..lock him up.

How many will he send to Israel?

I read about this the other day. He is destroying american cities that are already congested. American conservatives are fake conservatives and their liberals fake liberals. I feel sorry for all white Americans living in big cities. This guy will destroy some cities more than they are already destroyed by liberals.

>This sends a clear message that Democrats are the party of compassion actually trying to help people.
Nah, it's sending the message that sanctuary cities are only such when it's convenient.
Good luck with your narrative, the only people that actually listen to you are your enemies.

There's not a lot of water, contrary to what you might think. Colorado is technically a high altitude desert.

Which has been US policy for the past three decades. And has also been part of our obligations under the NPT.

>show up to country illegally
>believe you will be given a free home and money purchased for you by already existing citizens
>not unreasonable
saddest part is this actually happens. lots of immigrants showed up here in my town and suddenly are living in nice brick houses in middle class neighborhoods (no jobs). not even an american can pull that off. im convinced really rich jews are just footing the bill for this type of stuff to piss of middle class white americans (the ones they hate).

Not my problem, it's your problem.

Serious question though, is this bait or do you seriously care this much? DeSantis just sent you free doctors, scientists and future astronauts.

They should stay in Texas. That’s their land anyway not go to big american cities not close to border:

twitter.com/NYCHomoCon/status/1570456702390267905

Welcoming? Let's send more then

Attached: R-3469459-1412970803-5395.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 62.86K)

Really? He just flew them over the border wall? I thought the wall was supposed to keep them out I don't...understand...? But weren't they supposed to get checked out at the American border first....Isn't this.....really illegal....?

Real easy to do when the news cameras are on and there aren't 50,000 of them swarming. Keep shipping them in for a few months and watch the tune change.

>Ilegal aliens still in the country
>Didn't do something useful like fly them to somewhere out of the country
>Somehow this discourages illegals from coming into the country
>Reality is more will come in because a brainlet governor gave them the luxury of a plane ride
>This is winning

Attached: 41hPHlYAZdL._SX286_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (288x474, 21.59K)

calmatters.org/environment/2022/08/newsom-strategy-california-water-supply/

I love how it’s explicitly stated multiple times in the Bible that, as a Christian, you are supposed to care about/help any foreigner/stranger in your land. Not even in a vague way or through symbolism like some stuff in the Bible, just flat out states that in order to “inherit the kingdom prepared for you” (heaven/eternal salvation) you need to give food and drink to the hungry and thirsty, invite the stranger in and take into your home, provide clothes to the naked, look after and care for the sick, and visit those in prison. To be considered as a part of the righteous flock, these actions of mercy, love, and kindness should be performed as if each and every person in need is Jesus Christ himself. “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me"

Wow. Treating people like political refuse is really their strategy? Just dump them on a random street not equipped for intake and leave? Not sure how any hispanic person could vote GOP knowing they treat their fellow hispanics with such disregard. At the very least drop them at some sort of intake facility equipped for unhoused migrants. What a cruel way to make a point.

Human trafficking is based.

Attached: when-the-little-girl-that-you-bought-on-the-deep-8183594.png (500x534, 134.36K)

>Not sure how any hispanic person could vote GOP
Oh you stopped using "Latinx"?
Wonder why.

They haven't had time to settle in and really show how shit their culture is yet. Liberals clapping at the arriving busses proves nothing. Wait until the lowered trucks with no exhaust start cruising at 2 in the morning among other bullshit that becomes the norm when you let in mestizos.

those people ain’t got shit, like me

What's the problem, don't you want them you massive faggot?

Attached: Fcs8GPJXwAAEzRn.jpg (680x513, 63.76K)

Shill threads like this make leftwing trannies sound like fucking kids. Dilate your colon pussies and die

Literally… get over it.

DeSantis is a great governor

>Spics come over
>Fat ugly women
>Retarded bulky guy
>Faggot NPC fat male zoomer child

Why can't they just bring hot women over preferably under the age of 25, it'd be a win win

Fuck off. Nobody wants immigrants. Blues states bitch and piss and moan in support of open borders, and when the red states that need receive them give them to the states that fight for this they figure out what a tremendous drain on the system that they are.

Don't try to twist this into some human rights bullshit. It's not. It's political sabotage and it cuts both ways.