TFW the worse Russia does in Ukraine the harder it is for shills to defend their Zionist leader

>TFW the worse Russia does in Ukraine the harder it is for shills to defend their Zionist leader

Attached: Anti semite.jpg (1680x945, 82.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTtpbDMgXR4
vatnikov.net/putin~priznalsya
archive.vn/2HmJh
archive.vn/bFwbQ
archive.vn/jcEi9
archive.vn/I1j6r
unz.com/pgiraldi/how-jewish-is-the-war-against-russia/
archive.vn/U2zZX
english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/putins-aide:-russia-iran-to-become-strategic-partners
archive.vn/jwHu1
rt.com/news/559530-iran-arrests-israeli-spies/
archive.vn/MaDDT
jpost.com/international/article-712159
archive.vn/Xmf4y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. kike shill

Yes, Putin is a kike shill and so are you.

Attached: Russians are the new jews.png (399x309, 153.58K)

I'm not sure if Putin is Jewish, Christian, neither or other or some combination of the top ten fabledogmasystems.

I took him for a Christian but now I'm getting the feeling he's Jewish, and all this Ukraine shit the last 9 months is just America Jews asking him for his life for a greater good one world Government Jewish order and all the goyim deaths is just frosting and cherry on top.

We're truly in the belly of a reptile and there's nothing to do but watch and be subject to its whims.

Attached: ukraine_war_jews_both_sides.png (1000x479, 329.63K)

user, he admitted to being a jew quite a while ago.

Attached: Putin admits he is a jew.png (2010x786, 94.62K)

No one falls for your shit shill kike.

Just a reminder, this is the person kikes try to pretend is based here.

Attached: 5 years.png (679x482, 357.32K)

>posts ambiguous screenshot of a list containing a name of a video instead of posting the video itself
Either post it, or fuck off shill

Belly of the reptile it is.
Fucking A.
I guess all we get to do is watch these Jews make a one world government and either root for home team or boo and hiss to no effect to the final result?

This is Genocide. This is Mao and Pol Pot "murder everybody" themed shit. How is this getting the standard sleepwalking treatment from all the world's brains?

Genocidal murderers are murdering hundreds of thousands in order to buy a Crown over the whole world. And we just sit and do nothing, because nothing we can do can change it?
youtube.com/watch?v=mTtpbDMgXR4

What the actual fuck.

Attached: Russian jews1.jpg (1164x756, 229K)

What happens when you defend ZOG with your life.

Attached: 1663121818908766.webm (852x480, 2.97M)

Russians are the definition of goyim cattle.

I have no idea if that's what he's actually saying
vatnikov.net/putin~priznalsya

>Putin lives in Canuck's head rent free.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect anything less really.

>395535665
My country is about as anti Israel as you can get. But even here woke people in the government are pushing through hate crime legislation which will make 'genocide denial' a crime, which includes the holocaust. And by the same reasoning any country which such laws already is Zionist.

He's just throwing shit at the wall in the hopes some of it might stick. Here are some useful links to counter the obvious bullshit:

If Putin is a Zionist, it would make little sense then why Russia is firing at Israeli jets.

archive.vn/2HmJh
"Russian forces opened fire on Israeli jets with S-300 anti-aircraft missiles at the end of an alleged IAF attack on targets in north-western Syria last week, Channel 13 news reported Monday, in what could signal a significant shift in Moscow’s attitude to Israel."
"The report noted that Syria’s S-300 batteries are operated by the Russian military and cannot be fired without their approval."

"Russia orders Jewish Agency to stop all operations in country - exclusive" (jpost)
archive.vn/bFwbQ

archive.vn/jcEi9
"Jewish Agency, in full Jewish Agency Of Israel, Hebrew Ha-sokhnut Ha-yehudit El-eretz Yisraʾel, international body representing the World Zionist Organization, created in 1929 by Chaim Weizmann, with headquarters in Jerusalem."

archive.vn/I1j6r

unz.com/pgiraldi/how-jewish-is-the-war-against-russia/
archive.vn/U2zZX

"Putin's aide: Russia, Iran to become strategic partners"
english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/putins-aide:-russia-iran-to-become-strategic-partners
archive.vn/jwHu1

rt.com/news/559530-iran-arrests-israeli-spies/
archive.vn/MaDDT

"New Russian law may make Jewish, Israeli orgs 'foreign agents'"
jpost.com/international/article-712159
archive.vn/Xmf4y

That kinda proves OPs point

>Look goy there are pictures of Putin with Jews, he's even shaking their hands
>Look goy he even banned anti-semitism in Russia
>Look goy he even said nice things about Israel
>Look goy you have no choice but to join international jewry in their unconditional support of Ukraine

He is ahrimanic and enslaved to nihil.

Putin
>anti-Semitists always blame Jews for their failures
Also Putin
>This all wouldn't be happening if Zelenskyy agreed to our terms and settle with peace talks.

Corporate media says russia bad ukraine good, they repeat it 24/7, they repeat it more than trump had and get your vaccine. I know the opposite of what they say is always true. So I assume Russia are the good guys in all this without even looking into it, there is no need.

Transcribing everything Putin said in the video:
>"I know that many of you here actively contribute to the development of relations with our compatriots abroad, including in Israel. There are almost a million of our people in Israel already. I deliberately say that you contribute to the development of relations with our compatriots because I think it would be a great historic mistake to alienate these people. This is a huge positive potential for the development of relations between Russia and Israel."
And the video has some malicious faggot voiceover, accusing Putin of kikery for being this close to kikes (i.e. allowing people with kike heritage to easily move out to Israel which is a very bad thing, I guess, we should encourage them to stay instead amirite), which is why it got marked as extremist, I presume.
This entire thread is a schizo meeting falling for a shill framing.
Teh "both sides are in it" is such a stupid take, and the arguments for it are on par with calling Trump a closeted nigger,
>paints his skin orange
>wears a blonde wig, which is an epitome of white people
>I've seen him interact with niggers once
>he said there that niggers deserve to live better probably
I mean, he's clearly one of them. Everything I've listed just points at it. Everyone who disagrees is obviously a nigger and is in it in a nigger plot.
>He's just throwing shit at the wall in the hopes some of it might stick.
Yeah, pretty much. Good way of putting it.
American Marx-worshipping kikes have fuck all to do with USSR. Their liberalism is a domestic product, yet their supposed opposition is quick to latch onto liberal bullshit fiction like Russoids literally hacked our electionorinos and Chinks are just waiting until we become weak to jump on our throat.
You can't pose any real opposition to your kike masters, when you're this deluded.

Pretty much, it seems he is way too busy engaging in world economic conflict than the war in his backyard.

Attached: 1621097918570.jpg (622x584, 70.04K)

USSR was a Jewish empire.
Russians were only a tool in hands of Marxist Jews - a disposable goyim cattle.

So? I pretend I'm the new jew when they make me do covid shit

Brazilians, Canadians and Americans can't agree on shit, which is how you know this is fake officeposting.

Don't care, niggers tongue my anus, still voting Putin.

basically ye

US has admitted to wanting to fck over Russia using Ukraine as the final blow lmao

It's a good mindset, if he fails to kill that kike Zelensky, it's his fault and not Zelensky's.

Infallible logic, I submit.

Based USA.