5 mile / 8 kilometer long queue to see the Queen

Moving at approximately 10 meters per minute, with a total wait time of over 12 hours. And the queue is growing longer by the hour.

The government has also told people that they are not allowed to bring food and water with them. Totally insane.

Attached: 2022-09-16 104335.jpg (1346x815, 231.75K)

imagine the smell

Wtf is wrong with Britbongs?

>The government has also told people that they are not allowed to bring food and water with them.
ill-informed or disingenous, i'm unsure which

Attached: Capture.jpg (703x607, 76.16K)

I could swear that just days ago, they said it.
Perhaps I am wrong.

are they letting people rape her dead body or something?

Is it open casket?
Who will be the based bastard that will piss on her grave?

Maybe you just misheard/read with regards to not being able to take food into where the coffin is etc, they're probably paranoid about a wackjob throwing a kebab at the coffin, or just people walking past eating slices of pizza and dropping crumbs and crusts kek

why.jpeg

>Is it open casket?
fog no
>Who will be the based bastard that will piss on her grave?
Royal vault, well below the chapel within a castle well guarded, so good lucj with that

Fuck the Queen
Victory in Jesus

*god no
dunno why I typed fog

Based and christ-pilled

Attached: 1662677968050436m.jpg (724x1024, 63.6K)

They're not there for the queen they're there to be in a big crowd and post pics on Instagram

Can't bring stuff into the building, but of course you can bring food and drink while you wait in the Queue, bring warm clothing and make some friends with your fellow Queuers.

Yeah true.

>Fuck the Queen
>Victory in Jesus
Do you know what Defender Of The Faith means?

"a title used by all kings and queens of England since the 16th century. The short form of the title's Latin translation, Fidei Defensor, is FD or FID DEF, and this appears on every British coin."

Attached: Capture.jpg (390x350, 31.58K)

do they kill all the body doubles?

No but the look-a-likes for hire at parties are out of a job

Same thing would happen if Hillary died because fuck I want to see that bitch dead.

You guys are so cool lol.
I am disenfranchised where every fucking idiot in a country is empowered to think highly of themselves.
Anyone who reveres royalty as a subject is ok in my book.