WHITE GENOCIDE BLADERUNNER 2099 INCOMING

SOURCE;
Mujer loca con ojos azules falsos from Project Involve.
filmindependent.org/blog/project-involve-is-back-meet-the-30-new-fellows-joining-us-in-2022-2/
>inb4source

Attached: 20220902_030006.jpg (720x1109, 346.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/can-mimetic-effect-explain-speculative-bubbles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol you are just supposed to know

Attached: 2016.gif (600x600, 120.45K)

What is the significance of this "film" besides being another diversity wypipo bad garbage?

Attached: bigbrain.png (755x708, 285.82K)

Signals.

You forgot the detail that Whites will win in the end.
>inb4source

Just like muh Black Panther.
South Africa 2.0 using psyop'd zoomers.

Oh, yes. Checking!
>"… blah, blah, blah. But oh man, if there’s one thing that really makes us puff out our chest and wait for the compliments to roll in...
>...it’s Project Involve—Film Independent’s signature diversity and mentoring program, now celebrating its 29th year...
"...Past shorts produced in the program include:
▪ Blackout (2022 NAACCP Image Award Nominee)
▪Black Boy Joy (2020 NAACP Image Award, currently on HBO),
~~~~
That's about as much as my psyche, woefully, cares to acknowledge.
Where's DA? We need more than ever now.

Attached: DA Director Anon.jpg (629x542, 269K)

checked on digits and time stamp... and yes the demons are getting more eager to wipe out genocide.

Is it that white people on average vibrate higher than people of color in terms of consciousness?

You called?

Attached: Lovely Mitchell magazines.jpg (971x1295, 140.34K)

This has everything to do with Any Forums.
Predictive programming. A window into how a nation loses its soul.

is it predictive programming... or is it more like generative programming, as in the more people that see it the more likely it is to happen

mises.org/library/can-mimetic-effect-explain-speculative-bubbles

Holy Guacamole! and...
>...45
Checked!
Fancy meeting you here. How have you been, K?

Attached: 1591392021501.png (1207x605, 1.33M)

It's been an interesting journey. DA has remarried and is in North Montana. We haven't spoken much but he seems happy. We're both unvaxxed. I'm in talks with a big Christian outfit about joining their ranks but can't say much else. I'm optimistic, since I am a born-again Christian also and have been for years. A bit cautious but optimistic. How have you all been?

>more like generative programming
Unfortunately, the mk-effect across generations gets more *de*generate with each moment now, not just something to mark in years.

goyslop entering into consciousness = goyslop manifesting

Can't hang round long tonight but hello to RS, to BW, to Edvard, to 555, and the Kool rest of the gang. My comments on this terrible film trend are as follows: it's ending. I can't say much more but be aware several studios hate Wokism and are under BOD pressure. You saw one recently return to normal. Others will follow but is the return too late? Stay tuned.... same Bat time, same Bat channel, lol....! As for me, I am far, far from Los Angeles and have no intention to return. Many more helmers feel the same, we're just done. Prevailing attitude:

>okay, then let diversity light the sets and run the cameras, we've already seen them suck wildly at story, let's watch what else they can suck at

And the chickens of various ethnicities are all coming home to roost. I won't return to any studio unless they return to merit over Affirmative Action. I was always this way which is why (along with refusing to depict the Founding Fathers as "racists") I wound up hated at my Major. I'm not the only one walking away to join RW studios. Whole exodus underway.

Stay tuned to hear a few big names leave the business. Also, Rob Reiner is long dead. Peace and fun to all, and enjoy life. It's too short to watch (or make) bad movies. And race baiting is bad for story in all movies. Just tell the story. Race is not important, and white people happen to be terrific at being Template Characters. Stop hatin' on em.

That's my piece. Fare the well everyone and please stay safe. Bad wind comin'. K out.

>North Montana
*Very* very interesting. Please send him my...well, our, congrats, sincerest regards and well-wishes.
Has he retired yet, or still pushing forward?
As for you, I'm especially pleased to hear you sounding positive and proactive. I hope this means happy & comfy, as well.
While I can really only speak for myself, to paraphrase you...'cautious but optimistic' is pretty much the atmosphere we seem to be drifting in at these moments in time. It's gotten increasingly difficult to gauge exactly what's happening in the shadows. Yet...steadfast I remain, with popcorn waiting patiently in the wings.
Kek.

Yes, he seems pretty happy with her. She's been vaxxed so I'm reserved about it, lol. He's retired completely and doesn't do anything industry any more. I'm never retiring and intend to die on set. Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers! I do feel pretty good! And yes: cautiously optimistic is the phrase of the era.

I feel aggressive though and am pushing forth with good wholesome cinematic alternatives to all the Wokism so people can actually watch something during this color revolution. Just wrapped two shows and am mounting up a feature. Never say die.

>My comments on this terrible film trend are as follows: it's ending. I can't say much more
You've actually said just enough to give me more than a modicum of joy. RR d-e-d is bonus. Thank you.
>Bad wind comin'
Will continue sending positive waves to help meet and deplete it.
God bless and Godspeed, K. Stay safe.

Checking again.
>Just wrapped two shows and am mounting up a feature
Good to know. I hope to be inspired-enough to find them. Glad to know you remain a trouper.

Thank you BW. The bad winds contain roentgens. There's chatter everywhere about it. Trouble is my nightmares gave me dress rehearsals about this for two decades, and so far, life itself is exact match to the nightmares. If you're not outside the US, think of leaving. If you're outside the US, think of staying. That's all I can say. God help us all.

I send hope, light, guidance and love to you across the aether. Luckily I know we both serve Christ. So you'll be fine. And so will RS. I know he struggles at times with Jesus.

But the Shepherd knows his lambs. RS is one and you are another. God protect you both.