I'm driving to Martha's vineyard right now

I'm going to give away soup and bread that's going to rocket through their empty digestive systems and they will be forced to piss and shit it out in every alley, nook and crevice their neighborhood has to offer. Please I need volunteers. Bring your megaphones and be there voice for the voiceless. Bring them warmth. They need sleeping bags and pallets to burn. Phase 2 is setting up a methadone clinic. It's ok to be homeless.

Attached: Iotbh.png (319x319, 61.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUi73vHYKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy getting raped by migrants and then arrested for being a faggot

Based. You're literally being like Jesus giving fish and loaves. I support your humanitarian mission and say to anyone who opposes it "Why are you racist?"

Do you really think they are going to rape the guy who is setting up their GoFundMe page? Maybe I'll stay and be homeless with them in support. Homeless rights now!

This guy fucking gets it. The truth is I'm not driving there right now but we can write it all down for someone else nearby to seize all he glory. Care to brainstorm some ideas?

based leaf

Martha's Vineyard is an island.

>driving to Martha’s Vineyard
>driving
Its an island you stupid nigger

You're fucking gay.

Attached: gibbs-is-selling-off-20-of-its-aquada-amphibious-sports-cars.jpg (1920x1280, 763.12K)

You too faggot.

Attached: Aquada-yellow-water.jpg (1024x640, 153.22K)

there's a ferry that takes cars over there from Woods Hole that takes about 30 minutes

Amigo I am at MV now. Can you pick up some tecate on your way here? Much as gracias. I cannot wait to taste your delicious hot soupo. If it burns my culo it will make me think of Mexico.

Jesus didn't "give" fish and loaves. He multiplied them. Created them out of thin air. Fed a huge crowd of multitudes from a basket that contained a few pieces of bread and a couple of sprats. NEVER, even jokingly, pretend you're the same.

God Bless you brother! Death to Martha's Vineyard! #BringThemWarmth

Attached: yet even more cultural enrichment.jpg (1024x681, 90.04K)

Dude there's like 13 threads on Martha's Vineyard right now on the front page. Fuckint stop.

Based, have a patron I’ll send money if you video tape it.

I hope they send more, and when you say that you're ok with that, they send even more. I want you to drown in a sea of humanity until you are trampled to death, having finally learned that we are not, in fact, post scarcity.

Attached: george lucas laugh.gif (350x262, 2.67M)

organize a BIG charity concert
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUi73vHYKg

Attached: CABD922C-608D-4F88-BA2D-DFC0F33D78D6.gif (200x200, 1020.81K)

they are not homeless. their tents are their homes, and they should be charged property tax. If the weather is nice they dont need no stinking tent and just cowboy camp.

fuck you

whats the property tax on a six dollar blue tarp, a hank of rope, and a roll of ducktape?
That's not even tree fiddy.