So he wears hooded sweatshirts just to hide his tumor?

So he wears hooded sweatshirts just to hide his tumor?

Attached: 1663073218011646.png (675x1200, 845.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sj_U6vObUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a goiter bro

Correct and Google is censoring the fuck out the topic so must be over the target like Hillary 9/11.

Attached: AC08D774-FAE8-43F2-9EA4-A5D056384274.jpg (159x115, 7.84K)

YWN Neckmax

He won't appear in public because he had a stroke and can't speak and he's STILL RUNNING and will PROBABLY WIN. This country is beyond saving.

The lump has my vote!

DAS IT MANE

plus he is some kind of throw back troglodyte

Thats his back neck beard

It's the hive mind symbiote.

I hope it has snickers in it when it pops on election day

Sloth love Chunk!

I almost want him to win and then stroke out at the inauguration on live TV. Drooling and babbling incoherently.

So this is what Rogan's iron neck machine does

Seriously, why do they do this? An out of state tranny-defending TV Turk for the GOP who should lose by a landslide, up against a deformed braindead tumor-necked stroking-out ogre for the Dems? I totally understand the idea of putting a 105 IQ dupe frontman like GWB in front of a county, someone just in control enough for people to love/hate but controlled enough to demoralize those are of it. I even understand the idea of using brain-fried drug addicts like Hunter Biden for behind-the-scenes stuff. But why do they insist on putting some of the worst candidates imaginable front and center? This cannot be a simple "Whoopsie we didn't vet him teehee". Is the collapse so imminent that they're going to be the fall-guys lynched in the streets?

What happens if/when he dies in office?

he been had dat

Attached: Fetterman_Weed_PA.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630-c0.jpg (1200x630, 91.73K)

I would vote for the retarded ogre instead of a twink like dr oz. Dr is will surely vote against republicans at the most opportune times.

Nothing. The jew continues on. Our government is more symbolic from here on out.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sj_U6vObUA
Thread theme, evvry thread.

According to Wikipedia he is 100% normal now.

Doctors informed Fetterman that he did not suffer cognitive damage, and a full recovery from the stroke is expected.[141][142] He was discharged from the hospital on May 22, 2022.[143]

And they leave it at that.

They literally don't have anyone better. That's how bad it is for the establishment. They have absolutely no one better they can use as a pawn in their machines. They have no competent people left. So the question is. If they don't have anyone better, and this is the best they got, what do we have to be scared of?

This is AI generated right?

>did not suffer cognitive damage
Didn't they try that with Gabby Giffords?
I forget.
I remember dude looking like a young clone of Kelly twins though.

Attached: Jared_Loughner12.jpg (1200x900, 102.67K)

>tumor
*parasite

His genetics?
That would explain "Lumpy".

You all follow a bald retard that hides his big head with a beanie and you said nothing.