How do catholics cope with the fact that their faith became synonimous of institutionalized pedophilia?

How do catholics cope with the fact that their faith became synonimous of institutionalized pedophilia?

Attached: imagem_2022-09-15_232713346.png (1029x1440, 640.52K)

My experience is that most Catholics hate the institutional abuse but believe that the Catholic church is the only path to salvation so they have no choice but to stay. Where else would they go?

More right wing Catholics will blame gay people in particular, I'm assuming that's why you attached the picture of Father Martin. As a gay Catholic it does not feel good. They will sometimes pretend that the abuse is a product of Vatican II, even though it's been documented for centuries. The literal patron saint of Catholic schools covered up sexual abuse that was happening in his order.

They say, "don't leave Jesus for Judas." And they focus on all the good, ignoring that the Catholic church doesn't necessarily match up to the ideal Bride of Christ.

As for me I take it what it is. It's something evil. But I was baptized Catholic and I guess I'll die Catholic not a very good one.

how do protestants cope that they are trannys?

Attached: 1614993724578.png (1440x1627, 1017.37K)

I don't even know who the guy in the pic was, I just picked a random result on google images

>only path to salvation
I don't get this shit at all. Seems like a ridiculous bit of theology that was used to keep people from leaving to better churches.

Jewish tricks SNAP is an org that procure "victims for attorney for a price. Victims remain anonymous. SNAP has been successfully sued a few times.

Attached: SNAP 2.png (1485x396, 90.92K)

Oh ok, He's Father Martin. He's a bit of a celebrity priest, he's written books about ministering to LGBT Catholics, and doesn't just bash them. So traditionalists really really hate him even if I don't think he's ever said anything heretical at all, they just don't like that he doesn't spend enough time bashing gay people.

He's also a consultant for some papal secretariat which generates its own seethe

Attached: Communist-Goals-27.jpg (3000x1937, 3.38M)

Attached: SNAP.png (1395x179, 29.11K)

I mean, maybe in the case of the Orthodox versus Catholic divide. And increasingly traditional Catholics are going over to Orthodoxy.

But Protestants don't have a proper Eucharist or the sacrament of confession. From a Catholic point of view, or at least from a traditional Catholic point of view, Protestants don't stand a chance.

Read Jude, it basically was the first complaint of the church, aside from the richer women wanting to turn it into a fashion show. I wish this wasn't so but it be.

There is more abuse per capita in protestant churches, not to mention public schools. Catholics only have the reputation because we're the one true church and Jews hate us.

Fpbp. This sums it up. Same boat as you user, have you ever attended traditional Latin mass? I want to give the church a second chance and I feel this is the way to go

>How do catholics cope with the fact that their faith became synonimous of institutionalized pedophilia?
It's not an institution problem it's a homosexuals having access to children problem.

What is there to cope about, per capita more kids get diddled in public schools

They should have taken care of the problem instead of covering it up.

I don't think the Latin Mass is better in terms of the abuse crisis or larger theological issues in the church or the quality of Christians who attend, but it is a nicer mass then your average novus ordo I think.

I've seen the math on this one and I don't think this is true.
Also the church is supposed to be a divine institution, the Bride of Christ with efficacious sacraments

They like to protect their pedo's as well. Move them from place to place instead of just defrocking them.

Kind of an institution problem when these homosexuals are known to their peers in the clergy and not stopped.
This is almost certainly true, and other religious institutions also have pedophilia going on. Catholics got into a lot more trouble with it because of the documents going around their institution and generally being unable to correct the problem in any sort of timely matter.

Better than leftists with public schools, but still shit. The most retarded part of Catholicism is the celibate priest one, it's a magnet for pedos and gays, that should be changed before anything else.

When pedophilia gets normalized next week, their stock is going to go sky high.

Attached: 1645082699786.jpg (829x560, 156.04K)

they pay for their indulgence

It was Mystery Babylon destroying the Priest Class.
The priest class was no longer able to reproduce.
It's one of the greatest tragedies caused by Catholicism.

I just try to hold on to the Neoplatonist/classical acculturation from it and forget the rest. I will go to church when around my parents just so they feel like they passed on the faith, but will stop as soon as they die. The solution is to leave. Christianity has great elements, but its Canaanite origins and modern institutions like the Catholic Church are irretrievably broken.

He really has the Mitch McConnel Sabbatean-Frankist evil inbred smile that all the fucking Frankists have.