Please, don't KYS

I know a lot of you are mad about how things are in the world (who wouldn't be), but you are good people and you are worthwhile.
I hope you know that you matter to someone(s), regardless of what you may have been told before.

Attached: wholesomePepe.jpg (400x388, 18.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBikbn5XJhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get out of the cucked citys

Attached: 7597A7BE-20EA-4EE9-9293-630DA3EB4311.jpg (1024x1024, 177.25K)

The exception is if you take hrt then kys

>you are good people and you are worthwhile
I know I am. But I don't care, I'm done here. Life goes on; I do not.

Attached: the end.jpg (686x486, 79.12K)

ganbatte user

I've had a rough week and today was terrible. I'm going to call in sick tomorrow and just take the bus downtown.
I don't know why I felt so much worst today.
I can't talk with my best friend because now her boyfriend won't let her hang out with me. My other good friend is away with his girlfriend on a vacation.
I had a girlfriend a few weeks ago but ended up breaking up with her because I just don't feel comfortable around people other than those two.

I'm too much of a pussy to off myself otherwise I would have done it at 18

Attached: 1647186907776.jpg (375x320, 18.99K)

Live Yourself.

Fuck you! I got holes in my pants and my shoes.
Fuck all of you. I want off mr bones' wild ride!

If you are intent on offing yourself the least you can do is to sacrifice yourself for the greater good. You'll be a legend.

Based and life pilled.

i used to want to die, did two years of pure nihilism.

Life is good, and Whites will succeed. anyone who says otherwise is a faggot

if you are still too blackpilled, play Elden Ring. you get a cosmic hunted doll Wifu. totally better than death bro

Attached: 1647461711800.png (500x450, 147.92K)

Kys is the coward way, you only have a few years to live anyway, make it what you want it to be, that 's it. Very simple.

>Don't kill yourself.
Why not?

There's obviously no point to life, and even if there is some kind of scifi universe tier humans-as universe recreation circuit that makes humanity a loved and necessary component of how the universe creates itself from nothing, one person is only a billionth of that equation, and assuming life forms in other parts of the universe, perhaps a 1/googol of the final product.

Regardless of which Religion is the correct one, or even if none of them are and nobody knows the true cause or nature of the universe (even if it turns out there isn't one, we are waste byproduct of something else). Even then all you do is continue until it reaches its exhaustion point and then something else takes its place. Bouncing between a void and existence and back again.

I've not yet heard a reason to stay alive other than: "If it feels good or feels right, then just do it".

Attached: spinning_e_eseizure2.webm (720x1280, 2.89M)

oops wrong pic

Attached: spinning_e_eseizure3.webm (598x336, 994.11K)

life is a test to see how long you can last, how hard it can cuck you until you kys (and kys you will)

thanks friend,
i appreciate the kind words

I don't understand the point in needing a reason to live. Life is meant to be lived and by being alive you fulfill that.
You have to decide on how to make it meaningful to you.

You're a good white pilled based fren, thanks user.

I was thinking of trying a google search for a train station the other day. But then the daily tasks get in the way.

Attached: suicide_by_train.webm (640x352, 941.49K)

Fuck you

Attached: FCC06BAD-F87D-4FA7-BA2C-16D7EED98595.jpg (1124x1124, 104.5K)

The world would be a genuinely better place if everyone on this board was dead, and that includes me.

I smell a suicide pact

Thanks man, I know deep down, Ron Desantis, Trump, and Putin will all lose, and that gives me comfort in this fucked up world.

don’t tell me what to do

more empty noise that fits into the hashmap of the 50 million other answers that swing for the fences and miss.

Best one I got is we're still at the sperm meets egg phase of God. We are God. Space is a womb and the points of light up above are designed to stretch us out into what we're meant to be, something greater that makes us look like bacteria.

There is a God and we're it. The universe isn't wasteful. It's just the right size and we're going to fill it up until there's no more room.
youtube.com/watch?v=TBikbn5XJhg

So life is meaningful like the cells on your hand is meaningful. Yes you can be replaced without affecting the final product. But there's a prestige component. Like rick and morty rickest rick keeping his original morty around even though there are infinite variations.

You are the one that started it all. You are the origin of God. You are where god comes from.

I suppose alcohol, chemical inhalants and mild obesity will kill me slowly as I age. I feel as if I am waiting to die, but I am around for my family. I have thought about jumping off of a large building before, or driving away and walking off into the woods with very little and dying to the elements. Would not say I am extremely suicidal however. I just know that I will not have any kids or get married, and I can not effect meaningful change in the world, like there is nothing for me here

Attached: 1661705703598873.jpg (768x732, 110.21K)

Here's a story of George Appo. He was born to a Chinese father and an Irish mother. His father was arrested for manslaughter and George was orphaned. His father came out of prison when he was 11 years old. That didn't last and he went back to prison for manslaughter. He then got a job as a newspaper salesman, which turned out to be a front for pickpocketing. He was arrested several times for pickpocketing and developed an opium addiction. Then something clicked in his mind(His life was miserable), and he decided to make money honestly. He got a job in criminology and lived a happy life. You can come back from anything anons.

I dont matter to anyone. No one even knows I exist. The last person to touch me was my mom hugging me the day she died. Also the last person to talk to me. That was 18 years ago. My body is failing and there is no reason to push through the pain anymore. I had a friend but shes gone now too. I'm it, and I'm nothing.

Dude, where the fuck where you last Tuesday? You know these things are nonrefundable, right? And all the guest bookings, and the people who RSVP'd, what the fuck am I supposed to tell them?
And the beneficiaries of the will... what the fuck am I now, some kind of Indian giver?
Oh, you've really fucked this one, OP. You've really done it now. Thanks a fucking lot.
Now everybody's gonna REALLY hate me.

Attached: death-machine-euthanasia-sq[1].jpg (2364x2364, 1.3M)

Don't.

So killing yourself is like God's car skipping some cycles and running rough before correcting.

It's better if it didn't do that. So no killing yourself because perfection is gratifying. But a good error autocorreciton is also a kind of divine perfection. Meaning those of you who do commit suicide also participate in the great whatever the fuck this is.

Call child protection services when you get through. Maybe get us some gibs.

kys

Don't tell me how to live my life.

Lmfao, I'd have been done by 10 at the latest, I'm pretty sure.

Man I’m a senior in high school class of 2023 and want to self improve my life is shit. Suicide is fucking selfish though I could never imagine doing that even when I was at my lowest

I am having sex tomorrow night. So, I'm definitely sticking around for that at least.

Attached: 1640924577290.jpg (564x564, 27.63K)

I will. You owe your people something.
You are not alive to be a hedonist.
Get to work.

Attached: 1650153124349.jpg (850x400, 46.34K)