AI "art" can't compete for a long time yet

Until you can hook up your AI bot to a machine that can actually put paint on canvas, there is just no way it can compete with real art. And even when it gets to that point, there will always be a market for human made art. I dare say the human made art will increase in value due to its rarity.

Anyways, this current AI shit art is stupid and has no real originality. Just ones and zeros. No soul. No pain. No pleasure. No love. No hate. Just pure numbers and math.

Attached: Fuck AI quote unquote art.jpg (3000x3000, 2.08M)

>produce AI art
>print it out
>trace it / paint over it
boom. human art.

>this current AI shit art is stupid and has no real originality. Just ones and zeros. No soul. No pain. No pleasure. No love. No hate. Just pure numbers and math.

you're describing modern art

This wont be hard at all lol.

Ai recreates art, ai creates uv map, uv map then applied to robot tool sensitivity...

In a year we will have our first exact replica of a famous painting or recreation.

>put paint on canvas
It's called a printer.

Attached: badass_trump_1.png (512x512, 367.19K)

>Ai recreates art, ai creates uv map, uv map then applied to robot tool sensitivity...
Makes perfect sense. I highly doubt it's only a year away though.

Watch I can already see how it’s gonna go down: some faggot somewhere (probably in Europe) or maybe a collective of people, are gonna start putting up AI created art but selling it as being made by an actual person, that art is gonna get really popular, and than one day the “big reveal” will happen that it was all made by AI all along. Gonna be some big statement about where humanity is going, where we can’t discern true art from AI made art anymore, or that AI art is (ostensibly) just as good as anything humans make. I’m ready for the end of this nightmare world, but alas I don’t know when it will come

Im sure that there’s the equivalent to a 3D printer on the workbench just a month or two away.

ai art is boring
complex but boring

Attached: 58E44BF4-3F9E-48F9-B097-ADBABF1BAAA0.gif (360x219, 1.09M)

wrong

Attached: 2022-09-15-19-43-31-005-ted_kaczynski_happy!!_in_the_woods,_clothing_with_vaporwave_aesthetic,_simple_log_cabin_in_the_background-957365864-scale8.00-ddim.png (512x512, 503.94K)

first of all, i didnt bother reading your post beyond the title

art is entirely subjective retard. if all the people in the world woke up tomorrow and thought a piece of brown turd on a white canvas is the pinacle of all art then neither artists or AI could compete with the common anus

this means that whatever cope you wrote out in the rest of your bullshit post is undoubtedly wrong. its literally purely subjective no matter how you cut it, there is no fucking objective measure of superior art

Attached: grid-0210.png (1024x1024, 1.29M)

just more clear than typically

Attached: 1650366518351.png (512x512, 246.38K)

>AI "art" can't compete for a long time yet
You wish.

Attached: ai art mog.webm (540x360, 2.25M)

Attached: 1663235894100497.png (1024x1024, 987.27K)

Honestly, not that cool.

Attached: 8R2A1143_Tribe_Mursi_52-5304-2560-1440-100-wm-right_bottom-60-watermarkkoeppert9gif.jpg (1707x1280, 583.02K)

I’ve been two three different museums in 3 different countries. They all have a plain white store bought canvas in a place of prominence. I mean the first guy who thought of it, sure, it’s a fuck you statement, at best, but okay. The third though. I mean it’s all so tiresome.

true as an acid and art lover. the real deal wins every time. I love the canvas oil painting i've curated and have hanging. they're all one of ones.

seething /ic/ nigger, go kvetch on your own board. i love AI art

Attached: 1663187831332432.png (576x448, 308.18K)

the pace of advancement is the staggering thing at this point. it'll be realtime rendered footage within a year you watch

Attached: 1663297102684089.png (512x512, 299.34K)

I don't care enough to look but I'm going to haard a guess that the vas majority of visual artists who actually make a living at it do not put paint to canvas either. They design things like advertisements, logos, sets, video games, characters, clothing, concepts, and stuff like that They aren't exactly Van Gogh, they're Van Life, and pretty soon they'll be shitting right onto the gutter instead of doing first into a bucket in said van.

Appreciating the texture of oil on canvas was a Jewish psyop to keep the goyim from crashing their money laundering investment scheme when high quality digital photography came out.
I had some Disco Diffusion generations printed on a canvas by some chink printshop for $30 shipped and it looks awesome on my wall, and you wouldn't know there's no painted texture unless you got close--and it doesn't matter.
Don't be a rube.
Pic mostly unrelated.

Attached: Harry Potter School Shooting.jpg (2582x2352, 1.4M)