Can somebody please give me the political QRD on all denominations of Christianity?

Can somebody please give me the political QRD on all denominations of Christianity?

Attached: 1641657623644.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kikes larping as non kikes will enter your thread and claim Christianity is a kike psyop

They range from dumb to dumber. The morons and Amish are based though, despite being the weirdest, that’s why Christians hate them.

Who cares? Christianity is just a kike psyop.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E

*Mormons and Amish

>The morons are based though

see

Also, are you implying that Mormons and Amish aren't Christian?

To me they are. But Christians will tell you they’re not.

KING CHARLES THE THIRD IS GOD'S MESSENGER NOT THE ANTICHRIST ON HIS GOLDEN ROMAN THRONE

kikes larping as non kikes will enter your thread and claim Christianity is NOT a kike psyop
FTFY

>catholic
medmutts and potatoniggers
>orthodox
subhuman slavs
>episcopalian
wasps
>lutheran
krauts
>methodists
puritards
>baptists
rednecks
>congregational
new england fags
>assemblies of god
mountain men
>presbyterian
scots

just read the bible and base what you learned to whatever denominations in Christianity. Like me, im a roman catholic in document, but my belief and practice are different in a roman catholic point.

All 40k of them? Do you have the time?

Since when do Christians don't like the Amish? Mormons aren't Christians though hence why they're called Mormons and live in salty deserts.

They're all irrelevant so your question isn't worth answering. Only relevant ones are Mennonite/Amish and Mormons are the ones who will flourish and have any kind of future, although the Mormons aren't purely technically "Christian" really. Probably as must Christian as Islam is, but with an American origin story, prophets, holy sites, and such.

Amish yes and if there's a good argument why they wouldn't be then maybe I'm just not aware of it, Mormons not really imo.

In fact, Amish are about as close to "true" Christians as can be found in reality, even though nothing is perfect.

You’ll see. Christians cant stand each other. Every other kind of Christian invalidates the other.

How is Paul’s experience any different than Joseph Smith’s or Mohammed?

Retarded - Well-meaning but still retarded - Knows better but is compelled to act retarded - Acts retarded just to fit in

Attached: pepe.jpg (269x187, 7.03K)

Based