Was Rammstein a cultural mistake?

Why were they lifted to stardom with "Ich will", "Du hast" and "Sonne", and now they make some weird ambigious songs which potentially critize the multicultural way of ze German life.

Their music videos and songs are weirdly nazi in their general telling of the Germanic historical and social expression, youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc

Are they still played on the radio in the west? Haven't listened on radio since the end of 2000.

I feeling even showing the images and the text in the song would be offensive for any leftist striving for the greater good.

Attached: 24006_XXL.jpg (2048x1845, 347.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EcSxvx1gM2c
youtu.be/0PMeU0Ttd3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=thJgU9jkdU4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
youtube.com/watch?v=6iaxDxHUWP8
youtube.com/watch?v=07PpcCt90TY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me it's youtu.be/EcSxvx1gM2c

benzin rosenrot mein teil

I used to be a huge Rammstein fan. This band is better though, no degeneracy.
youtu.be/0PMeU0Ttd3Q

Attached: 2411358_Roy.jpg (698x305, 51.2K)

>Are they still played on the radio in the west?
Some of their older songs you will hear occasionally, that's if you can find a station that plays anything other than nigger beats.

Just listen to Dicke Titten
youtube.com/watch?v=thJgU9jkdU4

Aren't they all jews lol

Not sure. Never got around to listening to it but they werent too bad

Might buy an album if I ever see one

Soviet rape baby nihilism

I think so too, they didn't do a clip for their deutschland song with niggers on it?
Pretty sure they are globohomo asset.

saw them last week
not one for stage antics but was genuinely floored by the quality and how much they go all out on it was a great time but I doubt they can do it for much longer
who are those guys in the pic OP?

The top 40 stations are so fucking depressing.
>10 nigger thug raps
>10 nigger autotuned whore-baits
>10 pop princess sex trafficker specials
>remainder a random smattering of zoomer bussin novelty pop and "faggy Jewish guy with guitar tries to get laid" singles

they are. they are also the biggest lefties. It just looks edgy and has edgy texts - its kinda sarcasm.

There's a big European tour in 2023
Tickets sold out in 40 minutes in most locations

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
They are against jewmerica

>not posting their best and most racist song
i hate this website sometimes
MEIN LAND
youtube.com/watch?v=6iaxDxHUWP8

half the song in english

Here you are in my land
My waves and my shore
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah

A voice out of the light
Falls out off the sky's face
Tears apart the horizon
Where do you go to, here is no space left for you

This is my land
This is my land
This is my land

My land, my land
Here you are in my land

My land, my land
Here you are in my land
My waves and my shore
My land

Banished, my land
Banishing, my land
Forgotten, my land
I've got no place to stay
My Land

Leftists who literally explain that they are leftists in a song using the word "left." Before the Merkelboner they had a video celebrating all the sex people would be having with migrants -- didn't age very well.

what video?

why is "germania" a nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=07PpcCt90TY

I never got into Rammstein probably because I was always into Industrial music (minus the metal/rock trappings) and assumed that they were kinda knocking off of Laibach with the deep gravelly voice and totalitarian themes.

Pretty sure this is their first music video from 1985. They definitely get more refined and went from experimental sample-based Industrial music to working with the Slovenian national orchestra and performing for Kim Jong Un in Pyongyang in 2015.

DEUTSCHLAND

great song, youre just a political correct faggot, cut off your balls you dont need em.

Du
Ich
Wir
Ihr
DEUTSCHLAND

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLEN

Watching Rammstein slowly move farther and farther right has been a guilty pleasure of mine for a decade. When even the faggot jew synthesizer guy stops defending shitskin immigration you know we're on the right track.