Davidian nation wen

We have no home land. A separate and sovereign south india is a must

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_201129.jpg (1079x1082, 266.21K)

I am a burgher, do I count as Dravidian too? or am I a mutt because I am half Dutch and half Sri-lankan.

you have my support dravidbro

>t.sikh

Attached: c134ed78b89826720efc6005abce405a.jpg (1104x621, 74.39K)

dark skinned southern injuns are gross, light skinned punjabi girls from northern India are the only bangable ones

Ser then you can go to north india after separation to bang them and Swerve us completley

Do Sri Lankans actually count? I know Sinhala is an Indo-Aryan language, not Dravidian.

Pakistani goatfucker

Going to be at the South Pole after the pole shift. So no.

Post pics of pretty Dravidian girls.

My house bros.

impossible

Attached: dk.jpg (347x401, 22.11K)

Someone do the fucking needful.

Make it Over there In Canada.They have plenty of Land. Call it Dravid Town. Like China Town.

Pooing in toilets is a crime against humanity, all of that poo should be going to the ground, to make grass for cows to eat and turn into milk, which is turned into yogurt, and turned into poo.

North India is messing with the very fabric of humanity by disrupting the Poo-Grass-Cow-Yogurt-Poo-Cycle!!!!!

India really needs Chinese style authoritarianism because it's such a clusterfuck of a country filled with tribalism over caste, religion, language, ethnic group, culture and whatever fuck else. Make everyone follow the dominant religion and language, force everyone to be Hindu and stamp out everything else. None of this Bengali, Tamil, Punjabi bullshit - make everyone speak hindi and be a hindu or send them to reeducation camps like the Chinese did for the Uyghurs. If they don't form a cohesive unit, it's forever going to be a shithole rife with tribalism.

Everyone should race mix too and import more immigrants because that's going really well for western nations so much that there are rarely any cries of demographic death.
Getting advice from an american is like getting advice from a jew. Oh wait. They're the same.

Attached: A446A821-53B3-4FAD-B7EA-B295E9C0CF50.jpg (591x1280, 156.33K)

>Do Sri Lankans actually count?
No
>Sri-lankan.
Being Sri Lankan more than enough to be considered as a mutt.

Attached: 2638D7DB-D5DB-4DA2-A505-A6074BB2AA59.jpg (985x1280, 141.74K)

Y'all hate each other guts. Karnataka hates Tamil Nadu, Andhra hates Telangana, everyone hates Tamil Nadu. You will have a civil war without Northies

I'm saying the multiculturalism destroys your country, retard leaf. It's an anti-immigration, anti-cultural diversity stance. Force them to follow a single religion and language or send them to camps to reeducate them or kick them the fuck out. What part of that was confusing for you? Is it really "race mixing" is there even a noticeably difference between all the groups? No one else can tell the fucking difference. It's the same as in China they had Zhuang, Hui, Manchu, Uyghur, Tibetans, Mongols, and whatever else doing their own local cultural practices and rituals, speaking their local languages stopping halting progress in China because they lacked a national identity. The Chinese forced them under Han culture and to speak Mandarin and now look at China compared to India. They both started at the same place too, both destitute as fuck, high population, with a fuckload of random isolated pockets of their populations failing to fall under a national identity.

Not going to happen, paki/khalistani nigger. Keep being parasites in Canada.

Good God that’s horrid

lmao why is bengaluru the capital and not Chennai? For security reasons? We can make kerala the place where we get all the food. btw: Sundar pichai, Abdul kalam, Vishy anand, Ramanujan, like literally everyone great in india was from tamil nadu