Weaponized Beans

I want planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard every day. So many that they turn the skies gray. So many migrants that these pieces of shit can’t look without seeing brown, poor people. Someone should donate a Statue of Liberty to the island to so the locals are reminded of their Jew poem.

The shipments will continue until morale improves. Our beans will blot out the sun.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-190435_Chrome.jpg (1080x1195, 424.95K)

GAHAHA I can imagine that video is really funny. Thanks for the laffs OP quality post

No sane white person, democrat or republican, wants to live near spics and pavement apes.

My friends 64 year old dad, just got deported to Canada after living and running a successful business in Vermont for the last 30 years.

Have you met white women?

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-191105_Chrome.jpg (1080x1589, 721.79K)

If I could start over life and make billions off of crytpo/stocks/GME, I would start a retail agency purely with the goal of buying up homes in highly liberal upperclass areas populated by influential people and giving them to the dumbest 60 IQ somalis for free.

>Martha’s Vineyard 90.7% white
>2020 election Biden 77.
>jewish ratio of voting
>Martha’s Vineyard 90.7% (((white)))

Attached: FT_18.11.07_howFaithfulVoted_white-evangelical-Christians.png (640x336, 26.53K)

You're so kind, user.

Attached: heart.jpg (505x491, 49.75K)

Fill the island until it over flows with bodies

He should sneak back in and never pay taxes again.

>pavement apes
you're the only one, ever, who uses that term

just say the n word and blend in already

HOLACAUST

He thought he was legal. He married an American woman and paid taxes. Never had a spot of trouble with the law or anyone.

holy fucking kek

>Citizens Organization of Migrants
>COOM

Attached: coomer.png (880x480, 245.7K)

It's fine to own the libs with a few planes of them, but has anyone though of uhhhh, you know, sending the other 100 million of them back? Anyone?

>He married an American woman
Then he is legal. As usual there has to be more to the story, or the U.S. fucked up bigly.

Yes. It's illegal unless the federal government does it.

same thing happened to my father back in 09
haven't seen him since haha

Extermination would be more financially responsible.

>beautiful

Attached: 50381806098326.jpg (620x320, 43.7K)

low iq detected, we call them moon crickets, we call them peanut arbuckle...

THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF MARTHAS VINEYARD ARE FUCKING XENOPHOBES

What a timeline

They’ll pay for his housing and medical bills if he ends up in California

They'll just come back. There's no saving this country, there's no winning. There's only dragging these fuckers down with us

They are on track of making life so shitty that even Mexicans dont want to come here

Immigration couldn’t find the paperwork. It was a obviously a malicious action. It just happened, so I’m waiting to see his house given to a Somali family.

Can't, according to an elder statesman. Islands flip over if there are too many people.

Attached: randy-quaid-6.jpg (900x750, 103K)

How can you have a vineyard without illegals?

there needs to be bean-speak classes for the synagogue'd locals
It's only right