Extreme Manlet Cope

Now you can have your legs surgically lengthened to make you taller!
gq.com/story/leg-lengthening

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-215753-256.png (1080x1849, 607.68K)

how it started

Attached: GQ1022_LegLengthing_04a.jpg (960x1313, 55.27K)

how it's going

Attached: GQ1022_LegLengthing_04c.jpg (960x1313, 46.81K)

can this surgery be done to ukrainian presidents?

Attached: 50867271-85BA-49F0-AFB0-A401F51DA2B1.png (480x368, 399.75K)

pfffffffffffffffffffft

real men buy guns to increase their penis size

every 3 guns you buy adds 1 inch to your penis

it really works my penis currently is 17 feet long - I use it to lasso whores during foreplay

Attached: kpack.jpg (900x3900, 481K)

Attached: 1662476212229118.gif (460x258, 1.63M)

Yes, we can say that you had a car accident to hide your surgeries as injuries.

As a 6'3 male, I'll take it!

this isn't new, its been around for a good while, you can make leg bones and arm bones grow longer with surgery, but its extremely painful and slow.

This is a really shitty idea.
They break your legs and then stretch them apart slightly and then they regrow.
You basically have to relearn how to walk after being in excruciating pain for months, and now your lengthened freak legs are weaker and more susceptible to arthritis and shit

Eh, we've been doing this for like 60 years already, and you're yet to catch with us
google illizarov apparatus

Lanklets are mad because now everyone can be tall and their privilege is lost.

>Personal financing is available through SoFi, the online bank. John took out a loan for his femurs—$1,200 a month for the next five years.
Financed by Jews kek

I also wished I could be taller, but I'm not a fag and just shrug it off.
Weak willed faggots deserve the rope.

>guy from xray: what's that weird looking lumpy stuff at the bottom there?
>doctor: that's feces.
>guy: poop? my poop?
>doctor: yes.
>guy:......
>next xray no poop
>guy was prepared this time
This observational post today was brought to you by our sponsors, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Couldn't be here without them.

Know who you never see in nursing homes? Really tall people and really fat people. Guess I'll just be me, thanks.

Ultimate manlet copium!

Take a bump!

Attached: 1662241180617742.gif (280x141, 1003.19K)

It's akin to the surgical investment into troonism for short term financial gain and avoidance of telling the patient the truth, that ends in abject misery and 41 percenting in most cases. These lads who undergo this are going to find themselves in pain all the time and will kill themselves just from that, while others will eventually realize they were turned into forever patients on the big pharma big medical hook and kill themselves because of that. I mean, just think, they're encouraging this while discouraging animal products needed for calcium. Worst case scenario, after the legs get broken, they experience osteoporosis for the rest of their lives. The synthetic material will carry the weight, but that's not going to stop all the nerve pain. Every attempt to artificially go beyond your natural bodily limits comes with severe costs that most don't see till far too late. Manlets are the next sacrifice on their road to opening the door for transhumanism for the parasites in charge. Screencap this.

kek

I don't think 2 extra inches would be *that* damaging, but you're right that your legs would be weaker and you'd never regain 100% range of motion in your legs even if you recover well.

All so you could gain some woman's approval? Fuck that. Nothing is worth going through that much pain let alone for social points.

>niggas wanting to be tall with long legs
Enjoy the lifelong back pain faggots