What?

Attached: IMG_20220916_095805.jpg (3106x4096, 1.34M)

Any Ukrainians reading, just start shelling Moscow, or start drilling towards it if you can't reach.

I'm watching opinions on the inside, Americans got your back. We love a good "turnabout is fair play we'll discuss the terms later" switcheroo.

Russia to start using their airforce in more earnest so as soon as you step over the Russian border you're going to get Russian aircraft shooting at you.

Whether America backs you up is for history to decide.

it means when you take away the blue, russia becomes a shithole like poland at the same level of ukraine

This asshole doesn't speak for us. America doesn't support you. We'll be sad for an hour if you all die, then go back to doing literally anything else.

wtf?!!

Attached: 1662836764951185.jpg (567x1024, 110.68K)

They are saying, 'if you combine idiot poles with cucked and kikes hohols, you get russhits'

>it means when you take away the blue, russia becomes a shithole like poland at the same level of ukraine

>Poland per capita GDP: $15,656.18 USD (2020)
>Russia per capita GDP: $10,126.72 USD (2020)

Nice try, Ivan. But even you and your whore Russian sister sucking off some dirty Arab dick in Dubai knows you wouldn't mind an extra $5,500 a year to buy more vodka and pay off your Lada.

Attached: 3141981-1606350616[1].jpg (2000x1262, 468.3K)

this is a cope from an evil mutt lord

>russia + piss = poland + the ukraine

Attached: C0DF68C6-4CD6-45F8-B4FC-F1960FBC0B8B.gif (420x298, 1.74M)

Jew.nose.

It's called vaginal penetration

Have sex incel

>the ukraine
Ah. Yes, as opposed to a Ukraine which is obviously different from the Ukraine

i still find it crazy people dont see ukraine as a NATO proxy, they were forced into this war and poor people will die as pawns to enrich the elite. ukraine is a massive agriculture, energy, and chip producer, there is reasons want their resources for themselves.

Uhm yeah?
Like in
>The Netherlands

(((you you know)))

Attached: 1663288398703553.gif (550x550, 240.32K)

>they were forced into this war
That's a weird way of saying that they've been invaded

Imagine your nation’s standard is two or three horizontal bars of color, and that’s it.

These in-the-field selfies disgust me. Soldiers with access to social media are targets waiting to be shelled.

She's not a soldier but a reporter

this but make sure to send in the reddit battalion first

So what's the single yellow block supposed to represent? Vatican? This doesn't make much sense.
Jesus you lefties are dumb as fuck.

>She's not a soldier but a reporter
And? Reporter or not the point still stands.
Through out this entire farce of a war, I've seen many a selfie from retards in Ukraine who were fighting, only for them to get shelled the very next day.

>the point still stands
What point, do you think that one's more likely to be hit by a strike because of posting an image online?

>I've seen many a selfie from retards in Ukraine who were fighting, only for them to get shelled the very next day
Now imagine how many get shelled despite not posting selfies

kys tranny