The Moike & Warren Report

There is no discussion of the Wisconsin Examiner's falsification of Waukesha going on. This needs discussing blitzschnell!

Attached: PayChad.png (740x400, 321K)

>Moike
you had one job, retard

Attached: 2682368694d9751e8c58963985e7537ab28f2551dafea1449587118d66998d71.png (552x661, 426.28K)

Moike? Moike, Moike? Moike...
You're retarded if you're searching for 'mike' rather than 'warren,' you're lucky it's not tuesday or the thread would be titled 'Kike & Moike'

hello, my fellow beans. please help me find my friend simulator. the feels of loneliness are setting in.

Attached: 20220915_220731.jpg (563x422, 93.16K)

remember folks:
ALL memeflags are israeli kikes
and pikajew is a gross weirdo obsessive jew

Attached: 1663184451856060.png (2000x2904, 1.96M)

>imagine paying dues to this Jew

Attached: B9E8D947-3BE0-4B85-AAA8-664E7D39473C.jpg (1124x1868, 1.24M)

nah

Attached: (((mike enoch))) the fed.png (1128x681, 100.65K)

Any Forums literally saves lives and saves men from bad marriages.

Attached: 1638564101246.png (1000x591, 729.71K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Reminder that they duginists Russian agents of fsb but the Feds don't do anything because they actually work for them. Both groups do no pay well so they have to grift of their audience as commission.

>some website asserts something.
>screencap it
>now its authoritative
hugebrain talking point. and youre still using it. been using it for weeks and in spite of the fact that everyone has seen through it you havent been deterred. it is almost admirable.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x663, 23.1K)

REMINDER >remember folks:
>ALL memeflags are israeli kikes
>and pikajew is a gross weirdo obsessive jew

Now that they made their little "documentary" and got marks to send them some shekels, NJP has no further interest in Waukesha.

>remember folks:
>remember folks:
>remember folks:
>remember folks:

Attached: 20211105_113739.jpg (984x1430, 148.11K)

Here is his August picture.

He is a fat Jew who can’t even stay in shape.

Attached: 427733CE-1724-4CBC-A53C-B691F0A5A19D.jpg (693x688, 38.44K)

Even his own parents hate him.

>>ALL memeflags are israeli kikes
Uh, your boy Striker always uses memeflags when he posts here.

>if
>NJP focuses on a topic
>then
>return "OMG why are these guys OBSESSED with this? is [topic] going to save the white race?!"
>else
>return "NJP just took advantage of [topic], now that theyve grifted theyve moved on."

Attached: 20220127_144330.jpg (771x826, 53.95K)

Attached: Striker in Ukraine.jpg (498x666, 140.84K)

>HaD hIs IdEnTiTy PrOtEcTeD bY NPI
>Omg guyz
NPI was run by Spencer dumbdick
Of course NPI protected his identity
Spencer was friendly with them back then
In terms of "having his identity protected by the Atlantic" because he did something retarded in front of their cameras
Watch the clip from their footage
97% of the people are filmed from behind
How the fuck would they identify him, who wasn't a known quantity at the time, from behind, especially in a crowd of other people
Lastly The Atlantic (or any media org for that matter) themselves don't discover who any given person is
Feds feed info to antifa, who then feed doxxes to the media
The media isn't capable of "investigating" anything short of repeating AP/Reuters pablum

> (You) #
REMINDER (You) #
>remember folks:
REMINDER that all TRS supporters work on behalf the Kremlin AND DC.

>There is no discussion of the Wisconsin Examiner's falsification of Waukesha going on
Ok, user. Tell me what you're talking about. I know there was a black terrorist attack on the White people having a Christmas parade. But what are you talking about? I do not imbibe judeo-media propaganda so I will NEVER read a kike publication online or in print. NEVER.

I would never say they were obsessed with Waukesha if they did a follow up. They never follow up on anything. What have they done for those naive White men who are doing hard time in prison because they followed Mike and Striker into the FBI's trap at Cville? Has NJP set up a legal defense fund for them? Have they done any follow ups on their cases? Organized any letter-writing campaigns for them?

>if NJP sets up funding for institution building
>then return "these grifters are just interested in paying their mortgages. it is all just lazy fucks making money off their cultist pets."
>else return "why havent these guys built a massive institution for fighting for [randomly select topic from list fronts_where_dissidents_are_weak.dll]?"

Attached: ehdvlg6liir9qvzwtxji.png (1200x675, 1.39M)

Nice dodge. So, in other words, they haven't done anything for those White men who are languishing in prison because they believed Mike when he said it would be safe to follow him into the honeypot at Charlottesville. It is so embarrassing for Mike and Striker that they would prefer to ignore the whole thing and hope their fans forget all about those imprisoned White men.

Mike Enoch became RICHER after Charlottesville. While some committed suicide.

Really makes you think.

>Really makes you think.
Makes me disgusted and angry, is what it does.