Redpill me on dead internet theory

I have notice that I am mostly talking to a machine. What are the majority of the people doing besides me? Do people even use social media anymore or is it all bots?

Attached: young_queen.jpg (440x248, 24.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zyJB45ewvU
medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2
youtu.be/KuboP7XZurA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do people even use social media anymore or is it all bots?
Think of the stupidest, most vapid person you know. Now realize there are probably millions of people even stupider and more vapid. Yes, people still use social media (though bots are indeed everywhere).

Attached: 1639199881680.png (1823x3394, 1.64M)

We are all going to die then.

I think it might be a good theory to start an anti technology religion.

They're WATCHING videos and not talking.
Internet=TV 2.0

Attached: 1635910713361.jpg (4672x2232, 904.98K)

I think the majority of people don't spend a lot of time online let alone talking to people on it.

youtu.be/6zyJB45ewvU

medium.com/@jamesbridle/something-is-wrong-on-the-internet-c39c471271d2

The internet as we know it is dead. It has become an extension of the government or a corporatized marketing tool that hides anything not from (((fact checked and verified))) sources now. Even as early as 2016, it wasn’t this bad, but I would say everything went to shit when you needed a Google account to post on youtube. So much has changed on the internet as recently as the pandemic, I don’t ever see it becoming the wild west that it once was. Even with the kinds of perverts that found refuge in the anonymity and autism of the early net, it was still far better because creativity and true freedom could flourish.

We are on zombie mode. Ie maintenance mode. The real people are on voice chat.

youtu.be/KuboP7XZurA

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Sometimes, instead of passing on to the next world, the spirits of the dead create anonymous accounts on twitter and haunt the snowflakes.

I've literally seen bots break out in to nonsensical posts on twitter and definitely here multiple times. There's still people posting, but it's time to assume there's just as many bots doing the same.

Getting rid of false flag OPs will not kill the forum. Quit squirming!

You are living in a simulation.

Attached: simulation.jpg (473x473, 35.64K)

Eventually but probably not soon.

yes i have

>people. I hate to break it to you, but I'm the only real person here. Interesting thread you came up with though computer.

You ever go on a twitch stream with 200 people on it? How it's just a constant stream of nonsense since everything blows by in a fraction of a second? Why isn't every website like that?

90% of twitter and probably 80+% of reddit are literal ai chatbot accounts. This site is bad too.

Where is the line between simulation and "reality"? And what lies beyond the "simulation"?

Attached: 1546907004147.gif (256x200, 232.64K)

Every other website does not encourage posts consisting of a single stupid emote.

Dune it.