SEVEN AGENCIES ARE COORDINATING TO REMOVE THE ILLEGAL ALIENS

MARTHA'S VINEYARD WILL *NOT* BE ENRICHED

Attached: 1663266669639156.jpg (1284x2227, 955K)

explain?

if they can remove them, Desantis should concentrate them and ask for them to be removed too, kek

This is the most sanctimonious shit ever it's almost like a satire. Like Kurt Vonnegut would write this.

I think there is a resurgence of left-wing Racism because at this point in time Martha's Vineyard has not learned how to be multucultural, And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Martha's Vineyard is not going to be the monolithic community it once was over the last few decades, Ron DeSantis is going to be at the centre of that, it's a huge transformation for Martha's Vineyard to make, they are going into a multicultural mode and DeSantis will be resented because of his leading role, but without that leading role and without that transformation, Martha's Vineyard will not survive - Citizens Organization Of Migrants

desantis send illegals to elite town and town is crying

BOYCOTT MARTHA’S VINEYARD! NO HATE! NO KKK! NO FASCIST MARTHAS VINEYARD!

holy fucking
> OH NO HOMELESS SPICS JUST SET FOOT ON OUR VACATION ISLAND PARADISE QUICK CALL THE FEDS!

Attached: 9c1.gif (570x537, 62.44K)

it's OK to put illegal aliens into concentration camps if they wind up in an exclusive enough neighborhood, but normal people won't be allowed this privilege

seems like a big redpill moment
they don't want them in their elite safezones, but are fine with them in cities and shit
Keep sending them, drown these fucks in their diversity

Fucking kek.

Martha's Vinyard is where the uber rich politicians like the Obamas and the Clintons live. Putting illegal aliens there is a big no no. The illegals have to set up tent towns with normies like us, not on Obama's driveway.

It's too late. He started a movement and there will be many others who bus them directly to your nest.

100 people a humantiarian crisis in MV. 4.1 million since they instwlled thst debt body and its not even happening. They all do need to be tried and shot for treason.

kek

Attached: image_2022-09-15_184132555.png (630x630, 278.76K)

Island comprised exclusively of multimillionaires gets a busload of cultural enrichment and they respond like it's a war crime

5 agencies mobilize for less than a hundred immigrants in a richfag neighborhood.
1 overwhelmed agency for millions at the border for the rest of us.
Fucking cry me a river.
>t. Masshole.

>50 people

they're having a mental meltdown over 50 people?

Phase 2, if you want a vision of the future of Martha's Vineyard, imagine planes full of immigrants landing, all day, all night - forever.

The left has always been the real racist

top kek user

>Oy Vey, the media release.
Their shamelessness is quite amusing sometimes, but at some point you just have to stop listening to a word these idiots say.

Kek!

Keep em comin’

Should send triple digit numbers next time.

this is just bus one.
over five hundred more coming.

Fuckin kek. Well played.

Lol, right? They're acting like they got hit by a Cat5 hurricane but are handling it with "fortitude, compassion and dignity". These must be the most pampered, insulated humans on earth. I think it's time for a second delivery, 150 this time.

A meme was born today with that gif earlier. Thanks for the picture.

MA resident here.

theyre secretly shipping them to cape cod as we speak, probably otis airforce base for the time being. Then they will quietly distribute them to the cities like New Bedford, Fall River, Brockton, ect. The whole thing will be swept under the rug, but keep an eye on the news. Its bound to get out at some point

Attached: This-New-England-Town.jpg (1600x1200, 551.79K)

lmao knew this would happen
the moment these rich kikes have their bubble popped they kvetch like you wouldn't believe

deSantis has recently won the Republican nomination for the 2024 election.

beaners are literally that destructive, it's well justified

Less destructive than the people that already live there.

DAMN

>inb4 that "DeShabbos" MAGAtard enters

Wypipo don't want colored people in their communities, but they're totally not racist. They voted D.

everyone know beaners are constructive, they are natural adept at being really shitty builders

I have the image

Attached: 1663280403877886.png (1437x277, 141.31K)

Form a voalition. Grab your chuds and nailfiles. Its under a banner of tolerance just like a fag flag is preaching peace for mini me

I LOVE it when the fed-terrorists and the leftist subhuman hypocrites are exposed.

Send in more. Send in the drug dealers and coyotes too dont just ship small families.

Like the average woman is at cooking. Ding ding