Fake meat fail-Bill Gates most affected

>Fake meat fail? Beyond Meat reels as sales slow and stock plummets, with an analyst saying it's 'burning through cash' and may go bankrupt as partnerships with McDonald's and Taco Bell don't pan out
>Beyond Meat is coming off a $100 million net revenue loss in its most recent quarterly report and has seen its stock plunge 74% in the last year
>'Beyond Meat must dramatically cut costs and lower its cash burn, or it will go bankrupt,' one analyst said
>Agreements with Taco Bell, KFC and McDonald's have not panned out as expected due to lackluster consumer interest
>Company leaders have acknowledged dropping revenues and also listed Covid, inflation and the supply chain as ongoing problems

Attached: 2022-09-15 Fake meat fail Beyond Meat reels as sales slow stock drops and part-bill gatse2-TYF4g….png (662x764, 268.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TYF4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2022-09-15 Fake meat fail Beyond Meat reels as sales slow stock drops and part-bill gatse-TYF4g….png (671x4876, 2.1M)

They did fake meat wrong. Instead they should of made a GMO clone cow that doesn't produce green house gasses.

archive.is/TYF4g

Mcdonalds monopoly in the UK are only giving stickers on the McPlant. Out if every other burger.
Looks like someone convinced them to boost sales

Plants aren't food.

Attached: Vegan 1 - fake eggs.jpg (768x1024, 142.07K)

Attached: Vegan 2 - fake meat.png (1183x779, 330.74K)

Remember reading about somwhere fastfood chains would stop offering the real meat version as the default and calling it something else.

It's alright 3d printed meat is coming and bugs think of the bugs

The greenhouse gasses get recaptured when the plants regrow.

>sell product nobody wants
>nobody buys it
how could this happen?

Fake plant "meat", exponentially cheaper than the cost of beef, same price as beef meat. Yeah, sign me up.

well it isnt food it's indigestible to most people.

not sure how possed the daily mail readers are but they are painfully aware about the bugs.

Attached: untitled1.png (659x650, 53.78K)

Go fake, get replaced. We will NOT eat the bugz.

global warming is fake

I was forced to buy the McPlant because it was the most efficient way of getting the monopoly stickers.
But then I found out if I go to a city mcdonalds at 5am before the street cleaners. I will find hundreds of stickers still on fries and drink wrappers

>They need to get hungrier

Attached: Bill Gates could end world hunger.png (1200x800, 734.07K)

The company may not survive but someone will buy the brand name and continue the products or some of them.

People go to McDonald's and Taco Bell for comfort food. Not to eat Goyenstein's prison slop.

Worked at one of the bullshit places that sells that plant meat. Most of it is terrible. If you're drunk enough, and dress it up like a burger you can almost convince yourself it's real meat.

Don't eat that plantshit.

Attached: 1661967674210476.png (850x643, 348.28K)

Shut it down the goy knows

>there are people who unironically believe cow farts alone are destroying the world

Attached: 1645899915669.jpg (630x435, 67.32K)

God is real again? Why he keep phasing out of existence? Is suppose to be a joke?

>tf
>tp

>Not to eat Goyenstein's prison slop.
makes you wonder why they don't aim explicitly at being actual prison slop
seems like the right niche tbqh

>2 normal hamburger patties at Safeway - $2.00
>2 Beyond burger patties - $9.99

This is the main problem, provide a cheaper alternative to beef and people will justify eating it to save money. You can't make a shitty patty and charge more for the luxury of not eating beef. I mean you can, but you'll go broke.

They also failed to produce Beyond Steaks that have protein and fat matrixes to emulate real meat.

I wonder how normal vegetarian options that don't spin themselves as better than meat are doing. I remember having some blackbean burger and it was okay. And I knew it was a blackbean burger because that's what it said on the box.
I think if they had picked a less stand-offish name and offered products with the ingredients in the name, people might be more accepting.
>It's Beyond Meat! It doesn't have any meat in it!
Great, so what IS in it?
It's like pointing at a horse and declaring that it's not only not a goat, but it's better than a goat.

They made the mistake of making people order it on purpose. I don't care what is in my taco bell taco and neither does anyone else. If I cared, I wouldn't be at taco bell now, would I. Their "in" should have been to replaced the sawdust and fillers that are already in the taco bell filler, or to edge out some of the remaining cow as a new filler that tasted better.

>he doesn't bet on Beyond Goat racing
point at him and laugh