Niggers are laughing at all of /pol right now

I was browsing jewtube and came across this video of niggers making fun of 'racists' for being mad over the little mermaid being black

What are the political implications of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=yB0EbbEtbpo&t=1s

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 6.15.55 PM.png (684x514, 347.45K)

Cool keep me posted.

What are the political implications of the Nigger School Bus

Attached: Rickey-Rocket-Original-Model-Cel.jpg (600x550, 66.5K)

they troll stupid idiots like you and make fun of them. i see no problem here. they also have money from doing this lol

Its a brave new world and you will appreciate the curves on that black voluptuous mermaid or you will find that black merman with the head of a fish will give you the bwc (big whale cock)

>stupid racist be mad cuz we be remakin dey movies n sheeeet. Dis owa movie now bitches. We wuz mermaids. We invented mermaids. You jealous.

Attached: racist white child.webm (576x748, 2M)

Who gives a fuck, nobody will ever watch that shit and it will go on the dumpster hear of history along with all the rest of the woke horseshit.

heap*

>What are the political implications of this?

Biden declares that black is beautiful.

Attached: completely objective.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

>mad over the little mermaid being black

We're not mad, we think this is funny as fuck. Imagine how mad the nogs are going to be when all their kids start drowning cuz we wuz mermaidz n shiet.

Attached: Black Sneakers.gif (350x350, 1.88M)

Biden has never assaulted a black child on television

No one's mad, but you one-post OPs are shilling the ever-loving fuck out of it right now. All fuckin' fields, motherfucker.

Attached: CarlReal.jpg (275x183, 6.04K)

I saw more racist memes in that YouTube video than in this thread you absolute faggot.

Blacks are only good at robbing and stealing
Can't make anything themselves so they appropriate.

Not political, jannies clean this shit up. Get fucker OP back to faggottube with you.

Attached: n50mclrp7tn91.png (400x300, 171.23K)

Why is it so dark

this

dumb ass clowns don't even understand they're letting themselves get used. there's more mexicans than them but woke shit only using blacks to put in everything now because they cry more. it's annoying as fuck and it's not making any money. embarrassing.

Attached: now this is entertaining.jpg (400x352, 17.45K)

Just don't give kikes money for anything. Let them fan bait and box mood over it until they are blue in the guns about it. Don't give them views, shekels or, genuine feedback. This shit dies in silence. The only audience that wants to pay for this also hates niggers and can't be called white. Either the chinks or the nips might actually AI whitewash and redistribute it. And that will make kvetching and chimp noises that can be heard from space. Don't give them any actual white men to pin it's failure on.

Attached: 1662500872680840.png (333x500, 135.76K)

I'm not mad about a nigger playing ariel. I'm just not gonna watch it. Just like I wouldn't watch it if it were a white woman. I don't watch kid movies. My young daughter doesn't wanna see it either. Who fucking cares. Right now everything is getting nigger women injected into it because they are promoting that equity shit. Just don't watch it. Don't let your kids watch it. The only thing these dumb fucking corporations understand is money.

God fuck you autocorrect.

The black mermaid just wants to be "part of your world."

Attached: biden black.png (976x839, 780.66K)

You know why.

Attached: 1656161315454.gif (400x543, 3.37M)