Redpill me on air travel

Gents , ive never flown on an airplane before and I am scared shitless

Attached: F798DAFD-AF9D-4DC8-B366-A52D50CD0BC6.jpg (1170x780, 48.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sci-hub.se/10.2307/40441324
newgon.net/wiki/Rind_et_al
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Safer than flying.
The probability of you dying goes down when you're on a plane lol because you have people ready to rescue you on a minutes notice.

It's a boring, cramped expensive bus.
I fly every day for work. As long as you aren't flying some third world shithole airline, you're as safe as can be.

Get drunk before you get on. Almost every airport has multiple bars just for people's anxiety about flying. I've been blitzed the last 3 flights I've been on. Also you are more likely to die in the shower

I also fear mechanical flight user. Yet, I fly. You will be fine, but I hope you aren't traveling alone. Take 4 benadryl before you get on. It will help.

don't be a fucking pussy, the rush of adrenaline you feel the first time you experiene a plane takeoff is amazing, i WISH i could relive that feeling

Its a PITA, but safer and faster than other forms of travel.

That is a cool feeling

This, but not too drunk, or it will suck. I do this not because I need to, but because it is fun.

Just hurry up, find your seat, put your bag in the overhead bin, sit down, shut up. Its that easy…

Just get a healthy buzz going before the flight. Thats what I do before work.
> t airline pilot

A daily reminder that being opposed to adult-child sex is philosophically indefensibl3 without adopting sexual puritanism (which won't happen on a societal scale outside of Any Forums fantasy): sci-hub.se/10.2307/40441324

"Child sexual abuse" is an empirically invalid pseudoscience. There is no link between participation in adult-child sex and psychological harm. In the late 1990s, there was a massive media shitstorm caused w/hen the researcher Bruc3 Rind released a meta-analysis debunking child sexual abuse pseudoscience, the results of the study caused so much butthurt, that the study was officially condemned by United States Congress, which was unprecedented. newgon.net/wiki/Rind_et_al

"Victims" of child sexual abuse were consenting partners in a sexual relationship, and the majority report their experiences as positive. Data going back to Kinsey shows children involved in pedophile relationships react no more negatively than adults in age correspondent relationships. Child sex causing trauma is a myth.

I'm a pilot and I still have an element of fear when I get on an airplane. It's because I know how many things can go wrong. However, you can't deny the safety statistics. Think about all the flights around the world every single day, and there is rarely an accident anywhere, let alone a deadly one. Just remind yourself that airplanes are built with a shit ton of mechanical redundancy to eliminate any one single point of failure that can lead to disaster. And if you are flying on a major airline, you will have pilots with a shit ton of flight experience. Captain typically with 10k+ hours plus and a first officer with something less, but still a lot of experience.

The only thing that really sucks about flying today is how miserable the airlines have made the experience. Cramped airplanes, shitty food (if you even get that) and service.

i flew "thousand" times
big fucking deal

Attached: Обычный медведь.png (640x487, 514.99K)

You're safer on a plane than you are in a car. Cars are the most deadly weapon, they kill far more people than cigarettes, drugs, or guns.

We need to stop the idea of going electric and start eliminating the need for cars. Henry Ford has killed more people than anybody else.

Attached: Nancy-Mitch.jpg (1160x773, 78.21K)

I relive it once every 3-4 nights in my nightmares. There is also the cruise ship hit by huge wave, driving on a high up bridge with no rails, and being shot execution style

It sucks because of Homeland Security and no smoking on the plane.
Otherwise it's fine. This thread should be deleted and you should KYS because it's not politically incorrect

As it goes in much of the south, I'd rather push a Chevy than drive a Ford. Henry Ford can burn in hell. The only reason his products weren't originally selling was because his workers didn't have a day off. So he gave them the weekend off, and invented the idea of a "Sunday drive", he out-jewed the Jews.

You get in the metal tube, it goes into the air, and then it lands again in a new location. You get out.

The thing nobody tells you is you have to lick the pilot's butthole before they let you on the plane. Everyone has to do this, except first class.

Honestly, the check in and boarding is the worst part. After that, it's nothing. Your mouth gets super dry so have some water.

If you're scared just get drunk during the flight.

>Redpill me on air travel
When it was exclusive and for Whites only it was great. Very little wait times, virtually no air traffic, fast flights, like Concorde.

Now's it's democratized and every nigger on Earth can fly to Italy or France.

I used to be scared of it which was weird because I flew hundreds of time with no issue then I suddenly got scared of it. I just thought too much about “How the hell is this thing up in the air?”
Then I went to a bird show and the falcon handler was explaining about how birds fly versus how planes fly, the precision the falcon has that we simply can’t mimic, and he was joking about how a bird would look if you strapped a jet engine to it. And I realized you could probably make anything fly if you strapped a jet engine to it, that kind of power just launches the thing into the air.

How often does air-head occur in the bathrooms?

If you've ever take the bus you won't be impressed. The bus is better.

I had a friend who did that before getting on a small plane, which already experience turbulence, they were flying through a storm, and people were freaking out and he was so drunk he was laughing the entire time. They made it, otherwise I wouldn't know about it.

I love you Japan, will you please marry me?

It's more irritating than scary. Last time I flew (pre covid) all the TVs were stuck on Discovery that was running an Air Crash Investigation marathon and there was some aspie kid who smelled like he shit his pants assigned to the seat next to me. I didn't care if we landed or crashed, so long as it ended.

People freaking out over turbulence is such a suburbanite white person thing