I just don't understand white people. Why do they like Trump so much? What did he ever do for you?

I just don't understand white people. Why do they like Trump so much? What did he ever do for you?

Attached: 1655481570901.jpg (1080x1079, 125.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaljusticeparty.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gp1pQ_kw_1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

50% of white people do not care about him, 25% like him and 25% hate him

is that you in the picrel

are you in new york?

No one wants to hook up with you ugly shitskins

He helped protect our greatest ally, Israel, and also gave some impressive tax cuts to rich Jews.

He loves Kikes.

drumpfler is a politician like the rest of the gang. i lost faith in politicis a long time ago.

Saved the white race

Attached: 1657202065397.jpg (300x400, 110.11K)

It's not just white people faggot

The only White-people's party is the NJP.
nationaljusticeparty.com/

Attached: photo_2021-12-13_15-50-13.jpg (1280x960, 126.5K)

It's more of a "I hate him less than his competition thing.

>hook up with you
who the fuck talk like this you zoomer trash?

my BWC and you nigger ass hooked up good.

Bot generated post.

I just don't understand the bugmen. Why do they like dog so much? What did the dog ever do to you?

He was a catalyst for right wing people to recognize each other and come together. Now, even with the slight bit of unification that has taken hold, look at what's happened:
>Pol talking points regularly mentioned on news programs/right wing videos.
>Governors standing up against left wing lunacy.
But most importantly:
>Higher percentage of Americans aware of the white replacement conspiracy and whos behind it.
Its great, a shitposter was memed into the presidency and gave the right wing exactly what it needed, each other.

Holy fucking glow. This is just horrible. What abominations have we created?

Attached: 7-4-how bad things really are.jpg (800x800, 134.96K)

>here's a bunch of weird looking guys you don't know making weird faces
>surely this will make you want to look at our website

>Hey baby. Meet you New York.

Trump, like most Republican politicians is controlled opposition. When he got elected he allowed Democrats and Republicans to investigate him for Russian collusion for nearly 3-years. His reasoning was transparency, but it was really done to galvanize Republican dumbasses to his side, all while he accomplishes absolutely fucking nothing during his term. Now the FBI has raided him for alleged classified information that he failed to turn over. There's bullshit about appoint a special prosecutor which means we may not know fucking anything for years. During that time if Trump gets elected do you think he'll accomplish anything? Do you think that old fat fuck will fight back and arrest these faggots? No, of course not. He's a good Republican who just wants transparency.

>What did he ever do for you?
Gave them HOPE...
Sadly that was WORSE in the long run...

Attached: Treading Water.png (682x1024, 1018.05K)

Nice job. Gonna vote trump

Cause you could've voted for killary or you could've made the entire US political elite into a joke. Democrats and republicans. They will never live down Donald Trump being president and never forget it no matter what happens going forward. Obviously one choice is better than the other.

He's the only anti establishment candidate in America. Jews have been hardcore fucking him for years so there is some hope he'd actually do something this time around. The rest are just establishment shills and therefore useless

Why do they all have brown eyes? Why do you have to pay to listen to the message? youtube.com/watch?v=gp1pQ_kw_1U

we are their lab rats, i love clownworld. also love being a neet, i will no longer lift a finger for this shithole.

let the rats do it, im a human.

thats why its called the rat race^^

whitness the rat picking on you because you want to be a free man. you worthless bastards enslaved us all.

the cut all the trees and you have nowhere to go, can not live somewhere in peace unless you become their slave and slave away forever for the hope of becoming free when youre old. my parents 70 and still working. the rat race never ends while mr noseberg sits on his yacht. all you assholes are responsible for this and the only thing you deserve for creating this shithole is death.

its all of you assholes responsible for this shit, you only deserve death you fucking slaves!

cant just go in the woods and build yourself a hut NO NO NO. what the fuk is this you assholes what have you created here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

every single fucking one of you is too chicken shit to speak it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh noes mr noseberg will fire me and then what? become homeless???