Nobody needs more than $70,000/year

Nobody needs more than $70,000/year.

Attached: 34d2bb323c4ace8ff3d7300f26450b32.jpg (490x586, 32.93K)

i do

>tfw $8k/year

Rent went up ang califags bought the houses so fuck you, niggerfaggot pineapple motherfucker

Does the government need more than 70k per year?

I only need $15k a year

Middle class is $300-500k/year in the usa, 1 out of 8 men are millionaires, closer to 1 in 5 in cities

I do. I gambled my money away and owe the Dominican mob over 200k.

Attached: nypp.png (950x985, 600.88K)

Your thread and life is garbage,you should be killed and fed to insects and plants and then and only then you will be worth more than the oxygen you have breath

your point being?

Nobody needs to own more than 50,000 ounces of gold in personal wealth. It's obscene.

You mean post tax right? 70k minus taxes is barely crumbs

KEK 70k aint shit ya poorfag. How ya gonna afford renting a 2bd/2br and a mildly fancy car like that, much less go to bars and meet women?

Americans deserve less than 5k a year

Have you seen how much property costs? More money is always better

I agree for low cost of living areas. For cityfags you're gonna need 3x that at least

I make more than that and feel like I only earn $50k because 3 kids ain't cheap.

What the fuck do you people buy? You need a few grand for groceries, $10k or so for rent, and if you buy a car with cash you only need to pay for gas, insurance and repairs after that.

If you want to get off the rental treadmill and stop making your landlord rich, $10k/yr for property costs is not going to cut it

I don't need you telling me how much I need.

Attached: It's Okay To Kill Communists.jpg (600x800, 99.2K)

Nobody needs to be that good at Golf.
Why don't we redistribute the Birdies and Bogies into being equal?

Attached: tiger woods wonda.jpg (480x360, 17.09K)

$300k/year is Upper Middle Class.

U gon die. Unless you work for them that is.

You’re right, I hope to get a gf who works so we can save up together.

Fucking this