Philosophy thread

when does citizenship begin and end?
when should it?

Attached: 1663238333947294.jpg (554x554, 37.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBLnOlzowYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell us what you believe, faggot

im the one asking the questions here

Attached: robert downey jr ironman 4.png (1102x473, 582.59K)

I think Mexican user's question is relevant to any perspectives on citizenship. You should answer it

> Be a good citizen, goy
> Serve your country, goy
> Donate to charity, goy
> Volunteer in your community, goy

No. In the United Kingdom, they attempt to teach you to be a ‘citizen’ through citizenship classes. They say you should be this, and that.

But do the elite act that way? No. They’re allowed to suck the soul of the country in exchange for shekels.

So no, I won’t be ‘good citizen’. I’m tired of elites acting like capitalists, but when a working-class individual acts like them they shout ‘OY VEY’ and shame you.

Attached: 464DF527-B157-4E6C-ADF8-7FB42C0D9A06.gif (220x226, 49.08K)

First in. First served. NIGGER.

AAAAAUUUUGGGGG
My Tricep! My Tricep is red hot! Pepe you rat! You weren't raising your hand to give me a high five! You were slapping my arm to give me the Ol’ Spicy Tricep!

How could you give your own fren the Spicy Tricep Pepe!?

Attached: 82B8160A-507E-4A0E-B3F7-0CBA15315C04.jpg (370x377, 106.84K)

why don't you think for yourself and post your own opinion or post nothing at all

I'll only ever answer your questions as soon as you tell us what you believe. It's as simple as that.

you type like the police

Well I'm sure in one thing: if citizen weren't given by birth I bet people would try harder growing up.

>dodges question, resorts to labeling unplanned responses as federal agents

OP is a faggot.

>OP is a faggot
no... you are crazy, man... I'm shocked

It begins when there's a leader worthy of it, and it ends when there is none. The state is unnatural, and it will take you faggots another 10,000 years to breed acceptance of it into enough people to keep any remote form of stability.

We are all citizens of our selves, family, community, country, world and universe.

When your country's government starts actively working against the best interests of its citizens while also taking a substantial sum of their income by force. This unwritten contract, more important than any written one, has been broken in most Western countries.

I'll add: Being part of a people is different from being a citizen, which is largely (though not entirely) political in nature.

Brown people = bad
simple as

It ends when you post a bomb thread
T. Posted a bomb threat

explain

what is a bomb thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=DBLnOlzowYY

I made a forum with other peeps and posted bomb making material and said I'd bomb a sorority. I also visited a mosque. Then I went to visit my uncle in another country and they raided my house while I was away. Now my parents say I can't go back to the us.

Birth and it ends when you commit a felonious crime

Philosophy Is basically arguing. So far so good.

and this stripped you of being a citizen in your own country?

Citizenship should be earned, not given. It is a privilege, not a right.

If I can't go back I guess so unless my parents are lying... But my stepdad says the same.

do your own homework