HAHAHAHA

twitter.com/NYCHomoCon/status/1570456702390267905?s=20&t=wEHGpVPXiroe1lTYhXoUTg

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-174016_Chrome.jpg (1080x1160, 429.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/IFNY2775/status/1570566787938537473
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm really curious to see if they will be able to talk their way out of it. We should just starting all our problems to Martha's Vineyard.

>curly hair
veys oy'ing

daaaaamn, this is a happening. this is exactly what did and did not need to happen kek.

I want planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard every day. So many that they turn the skies gray. So many migrants that these pieces of shit can’t look without seeing brown, poor people. Someone should donate a Statue of Liberty to the island to so the locals are reminded of their Jew poem.

Based De Santis. I wonder who on his staff lurks the chan, weve been calling for the Texas gov to send them to the vineyard for months.
Im a floridian and Ron is the only reason florida didnt totally collapse during corona.

What a masterpiece chess move by DeSantis, holy shit

I'm glad I'm in a battleground state in my own right still (Charlottefag) so my vote is still important, but fuck I wish I was still living in FL to give this man my vote

>nb4 30 y/o vooooter, etc.

Checked. Pic very related to today's events.

Attached: 20200928_185659_IMG_1582.jpg (600x600, 80.07K)

dayum DeSantis got 'em real good!

next steps on the BASED DeSantis master plan:
>opening more factories in Mexico to keep immigrants there
>telling white men not to join the armed forces or colleges and instead clean Hijabi toilets
>letting the whole West Coast secede from the Union to keep all the LIBTRADS away.

wtf, I'm a DeStan now

Attached: hahaa.gif (640x640, 2.75M)

Report the spics

this. the desantis gamble is paying off big time.

I'm not going to twatter. Qrd?

This. Death to Marth'a Vineyard!

Attached: cultural enrichment.jpg (365x243, 24.1K)

oy to the vey just no room

Attached: 1621638699177.jpg (810x1024, 101.79K)

DeShabbos is doing his master's bidding
Giving them immigrants to reduce wages and for vote harvesting.

Here's DeShabbos shills trying to repurpose a thread I made.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-185040.png (1080x5820, 1.49M)

these are human beings not bombs. You can't just drop them on your enemies.

They're reeeeeing about 50 people? That's it? How many millions of illegals have crossed the border since the start of Biden's presidency?

Attached: pepe vinyard.png (1080x960, 163.18K)

what he rly needs to do is buy them houses or an apartment building there and just let them piss and shit all over their property values

Oh shut the FUCK up. This is why you'll always be a limpwristed faggot. Leftists have already proven that they will engage in physical violence and dirty tricks but here you are wanting to take the high road like a fucking dumb nigger brained retard and you still have the audacity to wonder why your side keeps losing and getting its shit pushed in. Lmao.

Now apply that to the whole country turbokike.

i love this so much its unreal

Oh I'm sure calling them the real racists before the bus migrants to my city will show them this time!

why not? we've done it for centuries. we used to catapult the sick over castle walls. in this century, people will strap bombs to children and go into a barracks or FOB.

Exactly, they hit a weak spot. *This* is the answer. The federal government us already openning investigations against both governors over this. The found the correct target.

Martha's Vineyard homeless shelter coordinator Lisa Belcastro on the migrants flown

She's talking about them not having the resources to house and feed 50 migrants.

and this place has a median income of 77k which is more than double the average income of us citizens at large.

Why not, democrat immigration policies dropped them on the border states first.

FLORIDA MAN 2024

All is fair in love and war.

Attached: 5C54DE73-2DE3-497B-BB11-F8269AD6A386.jpg (1024x943, 397.52K)

kikes gonna kike. keep sending them shitskins

>humans
>not bombs
Then why do they have such a similar effect?

Nobody's falling for your shit faggot

4 million at least. More than 1% of the population of the country
to 4-5 border states

>You can't just drop them on your enemies.
I agree. Instead, we should be kicking them back over on Mexico's side of the border, then stationing armed guards with instructions to shoot to kill patrolling it.

I noticed that too.

I mean this is absolutely unreal.

We now know hoiw to do this.

Just staggering

This is so based, I hope they send a bunch of migrants to my city next! Pwn the libs!!! Open the floodgates!! Facilitate replacement migration and replace all whites to pwn the libs hahahaha!!!!

>50 migrants
LMAOOOO that's literally a tiny fraction of what comes through 1 border town a day. Fuck you, nasty richie rich whore with your disgusting sun-damaged skin, I hope 500 more show up by Monday.

Attached: 1616698900874.jpg (1400x1400, 89.7K)

>veys oy'ing
Thanks for the hearty kek

Attached: 1628365537375.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Kill all democrats. Civil war now.

I guarantee you the first thing that will happen is closure to commercial flights. Private aircraft only at the airport there.

This is a small island so no way to get there once they end that.

Haha, I think they should be deported, but this is exposing the core of the issue. Democrats are opening the borders to flood the country with immigrants because the DNC believes they will vote for them, NOBODY actually wants immigrants , ESPECIALLY in their own CITY let alone their own BACKYARD. Full stop the West must force the globalists to cease all immigration, this is the perfect time to strike while the iron's hot. The damage has already been done in many european countries and leafland especially. Its time to stop all immigration TODAY. WE ARE LEGIT FULL. All immigrants imported within the last 10 years should also face IMMEDIATE deportation if they get convicted of a felony. Not one cent should be wasted on the undesirables destroying our country, under the hands of liberal and democratic politicians. Once again, NOT ONE NATION has asked their populace for this mandate or voted on whether or not to allow all this unfettered immigration. At one point in my life I didn't even give a shit about immigration when it was low numbers of actual refugees and people who want to come to the West to assimilate and live like Westerners, now though its clearly just usurpers and evil doers , here for handouts and no good.

This is a sanctuary county correct?

Of course you can, you get what you vote for

>I want planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard every day. So many that they turn the skies gray. So many migrants that these pieces of shit can’t look without seeing brown, poor people.
YASSS! We need more. Keep going DeSantis. Flood the island.

This is the smartest thing republicans have done. People really don't know what's it like to have literally millions of illegals roaming your region. Blue states besides have no clue and just virtue vote they dont know the consequences the only ones that might have a clue is southern California

He is the kind of guy who is more intelligent and calculating than his handlers and speechwriters if you listen to him carefully. He reminds me of Bill Clinton in his prime in some ways.

Rolling for rapes in the shelter

What part of "state gov, who has no say over deportation of illegals, sends them to states of people of who vote in support of the feds letting this stuff happen with impunity" don't you understand?

Yeah it's all political theater at the end of the day, but this kind of social acceleration is the best we're gonna get

Is this the lawfare stage that comes before actual warfare?

All it took was 50 of them to exhaust their resources. 50!

Attached: 1630347081254.png (361x362, 195.94K)

Then maybe your enemies should stop saying they want to have them as neighbours.

Thanks user. I hate spics so much its unreal.

Attached: 1660858129393955.png (918x986, 666.53K)

Bro it’s Martha’s Vineyard medium income is way more than that. No one lives there full time, it’s a summer getaway island and all the properties are at least a million. Plenty of vacant homes for these poor migrants to stay in as we enter the fall months!

>Democrats can't ship the illegals away without admitting Ron and Greg have a point
>They can't give any actual criticisms of Ron and Greg without admitting to being hypocrites
>Newsom is getting so assblasted he's trying to get another witch hunt started which will lead to a GOP supermajority in both chambers if Garland is dumb enough to do it
It's like 2016 all over again.

Attached: Ci4G0XcVEAIfxMA.jpg (370x557, 80.14K)

If you live in a city no one here should feel any pity for you

Next time before they shut that airport its going to be all men, Congolese, Haitains Arabs the full dregs of humanity theyve happily dumped on decent white towns and societies all over the white homelands.

Told you they'd do this. It's the perfect optics too.

>we can't take in these "immigrants"

Martha’s Vineyard can house 200k people just fine every summer and the population goes down to like 17k in other seasons.

>can’t house 50

Where the fuck do you live? I find it hilarious how everyone on Any Forums is a 300k a day executive Wendy's chef but you all somehow live outside every economic zone.

Its far more than that , its a heavily jewish island of the cost of Massachusetts where they were long prohibited from living and have moved aside the white people resident there for 400 years, The Obamas live there.

There's ferry service too.

on the contrary, they're taco bombs

Attached: 8349223_0.png (630x630, 233.53K)

I don't
I don't want them in THE COUNTRY at ALL

No. They are already acting as if this is a fate worse than death. Best to let them show their opinions to the nation.

desantis just did

Attached: 81882698-BAD4-41B5-B946-6EDC995B611C.png (750x724, 470.59K)

Its true the shilling against him makes me rage; they have no idea how bad it would have been. That said i find his disregard for 1A particularly related to his zionist bullshit disgusting. State elections have real consequence on quality of life. The DNC biological terrorism proved that. Gillum would have done his best to virtue signal cripple the state worse than CA or NY. Cant even begin to imagine. Top 4 locations for remote workers from NY are in florida, fucking up the housing market, and proving leftists talk a big faggoty talk but are completely full of shit.

Keep sending them until they unleash ICE and let them actually deport the losers.

No is getting hurt. Liberals are always going on about how great diversity is, so they’re just getting some free cultural enrichment. They should be glad, the migrants will bring tasty food to the area.

>Oh I'm sure calling them the real racists
I bet you've been waiting just dying to use that line against someone you misconstrue as a "conservacuck". I'm more "based" than you are you little faggot and me supporting this mess is just accelerationism and wanting for the whole thing to collapse. Any little bit helps.

no they want the cheap under the table labor
they want their lawns mowed for 20 dollars and consuela the maid to clean their entire house for 10 bucks and bring lemon pledge from home
this is just theater
they want them they just dont want to treat them like people

Nit pertinent. You cant take a ferry from florida texas and the borders of the United States. This isnt a group using google maps. They have to arrive unannounced.

Send more to those fucking niggers.

Proof that shills are butthurt as fuck and this tactic works.

Attached: Bday party.png (387x734, 412.25K)

Never happen. They cant allow that scandal.

bump

Ask Biden to close the border then. Because the planes of illegals shipped direct to elite liberal strongholds will continue in the mean while.

You will enjoy it.

Re roll for you user

What the fuck?
Those racist mother fuckers don’t want to be culturally enriched?

>I'm just a teenager with wannabe edgelord teenager takes
>I'm way more based than you!

Attached: thumb.jpg (123x192, 6.81K)

>You can't just drop them on your enemies.
We want to send them back home, but the people in places like Martha's Vineyard, as well as all liberal states, are very persistent that we keep them in this country. We're just trying to have the same people forcing these leeches on us to deal with them themselves.
However, suddenly they aren't as willing to care for them when it's their problem.

Already did
Now I'm TELLING you

You don't have to do that. Simply DEPORT THE ILLEGALS WHO ARE ALREADY HERE

When their countrymen see them coming back in handcuffs they won't come

Apply poison fruit doctrine and all the anchor babies are stripped of citizenship and deported too

Go after employers and landlords

Send them to collections for unpaid bills and ruin their US credit

Require all school children to prove address and go after landords and deport the parents

etc etc etc

This stunt is based. Sending migrants to a Democrat stronghold at the end of their vacation season drives home the message their is no escape.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-190239_Brave.jpg (1079x1366, 534.14K)

DO MORE! Send felons up there next.

Attached: 1654798087946.jpg (720x759, 41.15K)

I support DeSantis though. This is brilliant. Why don't YOU do something about it, pussy?

mobile.twitter.com/IFNY2775/status/1570566787938537473

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_173109.jpg (1080x1031, 403.31K)

It's crazy how good I've been getting at telling them apart without even looking at the "early life" section. Once you know it, their fenotype is clear as day.

>I want planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard every day.
>So many that they turn the skies gray.

Dammit user finish and release your epic song, thats pretty good and prosaic itself
Could be a great song

>next on the receiving flight logs:
>the hamptons and aspen
talk about a happening? THAT will be a happening

We're sending them to canada next

I must admit this is turning to the biggest and flagrant exposition of cognitive bias in the US politic history.
Am I the only one seeing this turning into a bigger problem?

I know you support DeShabbos
I don't think enabling human trafficking is a good way to combat migration across the border frankly

would Any Forums donate to an NGO if we created one to shuttle migrants into kike infested territories like marthas vinyard? we could do it at a bargain price, just need like 2 or 3 Any Forums anons. 1 bus driver, 1 propagandist who speaks spanish, and 1 muscle man who helps load supplies and provisions as well as keep feisty 3rd worlders in check to prevent them from hijacking the bus

all the criminals who get out on bail reform in boston can be put straight on a bus

Zion Ron. It's Zion Ron.

Attached: large_tacobomb.png (360x200, 6.05K)

I want planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard every day.
So many that they turn the skies gray.
Flood the island.
Flood the island.
I cant laugh harder
When their pain won't go away.

Hear me now
I see these creatures
Bite the hand
Of their wicked soul eaters
Flood the island.
Flood the island.
Martha’s Island,
Flood these skies grey.

it is clearly showing the irony of accepting immigrants everywhere else tho I highly doubt the effect will be as intended
it might be to precipitate the issue too

they can't talk their way out.
they double downed and said we need immigrants.
we say they are the richest people on the planet and have the money to take care of immigrants.

what argument do they have?
that a city has more money than them?
the combined income of MV is more than most cities combined.

it's great, it's telling the illegals we think they're human garbage and life will not be magically easy in the north

megabus is cheap

Small price to pay for authentic guacbowl. So spicy the diversity, geniune enriched cultural flavor!