DeSantis fucked up big time

What the Florida governor did is technically interstate human trafficking. He moved humans across several states on false pretences, and he did so for personal gain; i.e. to further his political career. Some of the victims are now even co-operating with federal law enforcement by confirming they were told they would be going to Boston for job opportunities. The same tactic is used by eastern-European crime gangs when they promise their women a better life in America etc. only to then turn them into prostitutes.

Whether the governor will actually be charged/imprisoned depends on how well-connected he is. He will no doubt be furiously making a bunch of calls after realising his monumentous fuck up.

Regardless of your personal political leanings, prepare for things to get extra spicy in the next few weeks/months.

Attached: 1663288435580.jpg (1280x720, 187.53K)

Shareblue just deposited $0.14 into your account

Shut up and go fix your teeth you goofy cunt.

Shut the fuck up leftist, no one cares what you think.

sneed

He will send Pakistani rape gangs to Martha's Vineyard too, if you can arrange it.

He copy and pasted this from a Reddit comment

Attached: 5B9F1A69-F57E-4EDE-8C83-A2F41778F8ED.jpg (1060x2239, 712.59K)

I wish someone would human traffic me to Martha's Vineyard. Even that other one sounds kind of fun.

Yep, I think this isn't gonna be good for him at all. He may or may not be fucked.

NOW the Democrat assholes care about human trafficking. So fucking gay.

what are you gonna do about it faggot?

BONG BONG

What a miserable faggot op must be to ignore real human trafficking in favor of this gay bullshit. Kill yourself today OP, there's not much time left.

cry more about it kike

Attached: 1506004074591.png (420x420, 16.24K)

Nice GPT bots just dropped huh?

Yeah genuinely retarded move here, he probably faces a ton of legal litigation that could end up tanking his campaign (note for DeStans: **COULD**). Hope making the dumb zoomers laugh was worth it tho.

Attached: 41e0f2bb17eba118504f424744e28453ebf78db4r1-618-675v2_uhq.jpg (618x675, 33.16K)

>He moved humans across several states on false pretences
that's not true

first of all you can't spell pretenses

2nd

you're a stupid gay faggot

3rd all those tacos and beaners signed a consent form that was translated into their taco language

you can act like they're ignorant and dumb because they don't know ingles, but they do know espanoso

He did the right thing. I wouldn't want any dirty beaners in my state to burden the economic system. So I'd ship their asses to the real sanctuary cities that liberals keep mouth-humping about constantly. Are you saying you are adamantly racist towards future new citizens you just let wonder in from the border?

Attached: 1637670743756.jpg (251x242, 11.84K)

That is some level of SOPHISTRY there kike McKikestien. KYS

Fuck that. DeSantis should stay in control of Florida governor for life create a secessionist state. Fuck Disney World too.

THEY CROSSED STATE LINES

You dont know shit bong shut the fuck up, your logic is flawed too were your prove of the circumstances anyway?

something will be done about this in bout 2 more weeks I figure

Attached: chuckles.jpg (590x300, 39.31K)

Limeys no not of (our) ways.
Now bow to your King.

Actually what he is doing is ingenious it exposes that Democrats have been violating federal law for decades

Attached: pepe-thinking-hands-folded-thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 8.53K)

Attached: island housing.png (588x486, 377.93K)

>trying to moral grandstand over 50 people
lmao

Shouldn't you be somewhere crying over your dead queen while your wife is gang raped by a pack of sandniggers?

putting them on an island was pure gold. he should send them to Rhode Island next.

>50 people
So far

Biden already shipped them to FL. He just passed the buck.

>What the Florida governor did is technically interstate human trafficking.
No its not, otherwise Biden would not have bussed illegals from the border to states all over the country. Funny how faggot shills like you never made a peep when this was going on.

YOU ARE A FAGGOT AND DIE LIKE A FAGGOT

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-09-15_193959_lidblog.com.png (869x780, 606.36K)

>technically interstate human trafficking.
oh shit guess we'll have to arrest the entire Biden regime

Yes libs. Please have the FBI arrest the governor of Florida for sending illegals to lib cities while you vacate all pretense of rule of law at the border

Listen glownigger, you let those dirty spics in and now they are yours to deal with

every time

>buck status
>sent to an island

OK then no problem arrest him set the precedent and then arrest Biden and all of congress that facilitates shipping illegals into the other states as well.

>you're a stupid gay faggot
this

>interstate commerce
oh fuck

Obama did this so did Biden. Midnight busses and flights. I know you don’t understand this. But the states are little countries here. We just agree on travel between them freely and have reciprocity laws as in if your cops pick up a baddy you will hold them for us and we will come and get them. What you understand is absolutely wrong. By the way. You sound like you have a harsh childhood. What happened? I can tell you are wounded and I’m sorry user sincerely

Attached: 5137E392-CE8A-45EE-8812-54C556D90D1D.jpg (1080x722, 121.62K)

poor take.

>human
kek

Not my problem.

Attached: old-oil-poured-into-kitchen-sink.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

>unironically using the word "take"
kill yourself

Shut up snaggletooth

The sheer amount of shill comments and threads about this is a clear indication how effective a decision it is.
picrel was today also
Northern faggots absolutely seething

Attached: 785674635656.jpg (1071x377, 73.87K)

No he didn’t. Fuck off commie. Keep them on their side of the border and we won’t have this problem.

>The same tactic is used by eastern-European crime gangs when they promise their women a better life in America etc. only to then turn them into prostitutes.
No… it’s not even close to the same thing. OP is a colossal faggot, opinion disregarded.

Attached: 5718CC46-D4A2-43BE-85CF-0A582981A832.jpg (267x189, 5.8K)

>He moved humans

They're not humans.
They're illegal alien invaders.
Put their heads on pikes at the border, and the invasion ends today.

DESANTIS 2024

Attached: Fctphz1X0AIwy84.png (600x600, 571.67K)

It's not human trafficking when coyotes bring illegals through all of south and central america. But becomes human trafficking once they set food inside the US.

>5

op is especially dumb since the fed has been moving illegals on planes for almost 2 years. Including bringing them to FL.

Human trafficking? People can go anywhere they want in the US. Are you saying they are illegally being moved? They are being Undocumentedly moved.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Mind your own business

>technically interstate human trafficking

No, you are wrong and stupid. Asylum seekers have unrestricted travel within the US. They can be wherever they want to be, the fact that Abbott is giving them free rides is not illegal at all.

HE CROSSED STATE LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!

>What the Florida governor did is technically interstate human trafficking.
and suddenly, all of your "migrant" laws are moot