Store clerk robbed, murdered by nigger

yahoo.com/news/no-bond-suspect-police-executed-011600510.html

VIDEO twitter.com/UncleSamsTribe/status/1570541987014807552

Attached: HANG THE NIGGERS.png (567x311, 364.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nwy91g9LTkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High capacity magazines need to be banned.

Youtube link
youtu.be/nwy91g9LTkg

Niggers gon nig

Lol, the madlads have done it again as part of our ongoing efforts to topple the white man's predatory financial system they call "capitalism"

Attached: mah n.jpg (475x433, 123.42K)

Another gun crime need to take the guns sorry YT the constitution didn't include f-15s

why are american niggers so BASED ?

killing race mixing white hoes, muslims, indians, niggers, cops.

Someone should give a medal to african americans for being the most based people on earth.

Wow. We need to use this as an excuse to take white peoples guns.

>We already had this thread

Attached: shot.webm (360x240, 2.74M)

The Yahoo boomers are getting a little too based, they're gonna have to shut that comment section down.

Kill them all burgers I beg you

Absolute senseless murder.
In Mississippi, a capital murder conviction has two possible sentences: life without parole or death. Copeland deserves to be executed.

Attached: 685965B5-3690-4ADF-81FF-BFF4EFA289AB.jpg (1242x699, 1.01M)

Shitty bait, faggot, but here’s your (You)

Attached: D0704FB8-E25E-4EDC-A837-AC13DA75D684.jpg (586x762, 325.29K)

Apparently Google speaks nigger now.

Attached: ebotube.png (399x316, 16.62K)

This is what all the NAFO retards are rooting for?

I honestly feel really bad for the Indian guy. You can tell that concepts like morality and decency go way over nigger's heads. They are literally lesser human beings.

>Chris Copeland, 26

I have zero sympathy for anyone who is beaten, robbed, raped, or killed by a nigger unless they already supported exterminating them before it happened.

Based niggers.

Mine has audio.

I work at Google and laugh at the poor fuckers who have to keep the rule list of balk listed terms to flag. I have an internal one that “advises” us to self sensor words like “white list”, maybe I’ll take some pics of it.

Gunman is clearly a nigger

Agree. I don't want these people immigrating in the first place, but they definitely don't understand what these "youths" are like. It's like the guy that moved here and within a year our (((public schools))) turned his kid into a troon and the kid tried to kill himself. I guess no one is truly immune from globohomo.

You work at google sensoring words?

>use ebonics ironically
>get banned and words get blacklisted
>repeat ad nauseam
>eventually all words that black people use get banned
>black people can no longer post anything on social media

Zoomer niggers tend to have white sounding names.
I guess their parents got the memo and realized naming them Jaquarvius wasn't good for their future prospects.