Well Any Forums? How do you spot manipulation?

Well Any Forums? How do you spot manipulation?

Attached: manip.png (1440x1943, 604.11K)

why does the pot have eyes?

When the prostitute tonguing my ball says it's 'horrific' and 'disgusting' that I don't remember his pronouns.
>That's emotional language used, trying to manipulate me, nice try.

Attached: 28783359_951203114506_908621432643125248_n.jpg (740x960, 62.64K)

Ironic

>mystery meat broccoli head
They certainly know thier audience.

I really hate that this is the official art style of Globohomo, I actually kinda dig it.

Soulless globohomo art

the manipulation is a multi billion dollar corporation trying to convince you that they're trying to tell you the truth

I just look at the early life but most times I don't have to.

Attached: Niceverynice.png (1080x1564, 578.4K)

That's because you're an ass pounding, ball licking shit eating fuck random dudes in truck stop bathrooms faggot.

only having some facts isn't misinformation, just a point of view.

I am tired of government and corporate media/tech/social media propaganda and manipulation

>these anonymous are so helpful
>what does gb2gaia mean

lol, everything is manipulated one way or another. Only faggots don't realize that, just like OP. In fact even this thread is manipulated

>don't let them manipulate you
>only we are allowed to manipulate you!

>omg i can get nasal spray vaxxed now
>I wonder if they’ll make a suppository next

Attached: 2E16139F-E28B-463A-BAD2-2C356AF24469.jpg (584x1029, 335.64K)

>Everything that was say is misinformation is misinformation
>Everything we say is not misinformation
>Do not trust what we do not say to trust
>Only trust us
>Also racemix and consume more content
And does anyone notice that in every one of their adds they have a secondary pair of eyes on an inanimate object in the background watching the guy? Is that supposed to be some subtle "we are watching you" thing?

Is nice to wake up the kike sense. Good for you croatia flag.

>globohomo art style
>Corporation talking about disinformation despite them literally having access to every godamn piece of information on their site
>insist that you need to be told what is fake or true
>pretends to actually give a shit about misinformation at all outside of politics

Helpful reminder of the misinformation/disinformation grift. These sites use these terms interchangeably for things they don't like being said about their site or certain political figures (most with a D near their name). It's one sided enforcement and they like to be vague and obtuse of what the wrong information is. The reason they use both interchangeably is to have plausible deniability when they remove things they don't want.

Disinformation: Noun; Deliberately misleading information announced publicly or leaked by a government or especially by an intelligence agency in order to influence public opinion or the government in another nation.

Misinformation: Noun; Wrong information; false account or intelligence.

One is more grievous than the other because on occurs literally all the time (misinfo) and the other rarely (disinfo)

Attached: 1658123182630704.jpg (3000x4000, 686.71K)

> this art

Holy shit it's unbearable.

Attached: 20220915_194844.jpg (1000x1000, 143.97K)