Death to Martha's Vineyard!

No longer should we allow ZOG to destroy our neighborhoods and our society and slither away to hide in pristine Martha's Vineyard. Now they deal what we have been forced to deal with. The proper target was finally hit.

PREPARE TO BE CULTURALLY ENRICHED!

Attached: cultural enrichment.jpg (365x243, 24.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/13/king-charles-staff-given-redundancy-notice-during-church-service-for-queen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1663280403877886.png (1437x277, 141.31K)

Only conservatards celebrate another busload of shit skins

Eat it kike you're getting what you voted for.

Attached: 1631993289543.png (980x1277, 2.61M)

> elites sitting in their mansions
> how is the weather?
> its nice
> i go in the pool
ok mutt the world has totally changed.

why put an ashkenazi over a german flag, top tier retard mutt bullshit epic fail l2p u stupid motherfucker

VĂ–LLIG RETARDED DER MUTT^^

They were here already, they are simply being re-routed. Now they get flooded into pristine Democrat strongholds. It is poetic beauty.

Attached: more cultural enrichment.jpg (1024x768, 173.83K)

you anglos really are a tiresome bunch of idiots^^

being here you can whitness the magnitude of my country loosing ww2^^
all gone to shit only because of some muttoids, i hope youre proud

and dont put ashkenazis on german flag this is blasphemie!

>Subhuman calls American mutt
Every time.

i like playing online games and destroy anglos then i listen to them cry and laugh

Should do the same thing in UK, put the "immagrants" off the boats outside the palace.
You mean charlies a swell guy, he'll love the diverse comany he's always harping on about it.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/13/king-charles-staff-given-redundancy-notice-during-church-service-for-queen

hi my name is hector gracias governor disantis for giving me a chance in marta's vineyard i love it here

thats the only fun you have when the whole world is shit, atleast you can kill them in games and show them who is boss.
in real life they will outnumber you and say they won fair and square. BAH

The reason the liberals and shills are so buttblasted over this is because the real reason they've been wanting all these illegals to come in is because they assumed they would eventually turn Texas, Florida, and other Southern red states blue, giving them permanent control over the country.

Attached: IMG_20220915_161141.jpg (828x704, 137.2K)

these groids play cs with anglos in real life and murder them they probably laugh while they cry also :3

Anyone who re-routes these subhumans to Martha's Vineyard gets my absolute support and a goodly donation. They finally hit a soft spot in the American Left, their pristine sanctuary. It's long past time they get culturally enriched just like the rest of us. Death to Martha's Vineyard!

Attached: even more cultural enrichment.jpg (700x393, 75.72K)

make sure you bomb mr noseberg and im ok with your lousy attempt at making me mad my dear

>Ashkenazi
That is not one of theirs, that is the once rare, but increasingly more common jew hating negress....
I understand your confusion, as many of our negresses have been bleached to Semite levels of coloration

>not only they get sent to your blue faggy state
>they actually start voting red once they see how pedo and faggot you and your friends are
>and on top of all that they make housing get even more expensive, their food sucks, and they are so violent they actually beat the shit out of your pet niggers

Attached: memecenter-shit-ball-pepe-36593692.png (470x677, 132.09K)