Why does everything trigger rightoids now? Emojis, The Little Mermaid, Sesame Street...

Why does everything trigger rightoids now? Emojis, The Little Mermaid, Sesame Street. What the fuck happened that made them as insufferable as Tumblr?

Attached: 3D935166-1AF7-43A7-996F-CB91E9AF7F43.jpg (750x668, 66.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_panic#Real-world_examples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>twitter
faggot

Attached: 1643564090910.png (976x768, 344.74K)

Uh they were always like this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_panic#Real-world_examples

isnt that guy jewish

unlike matt walsh i know my audience thus i use emojis with the appropriate audience like my sister or my little niece. on the flip side i dont use twitter so walsh is undermining his own point

the only take away I got from that twitter was
Women == Children.
what did the sexist mean by this?

I am a woman though…

I use emojis ironically, not unironically

Men using emojis with eachother is like men winking or waggling their hips at eachother.
knows what's up. Those things are acceptable in the correct context. Walsh is a fucking dipshit but I'm sure he understands this as well, just stated it poorly because it's fucking twitter.

Would your great grandfather use twitter?

When you’re a tranny who thinks he’s a woman and the people you think are your friends say “Ewww” behind your back. Lmao

> upset about grown men using emojis

I feel the same way about grown men that I see wearing white gym shoes or blue jeans.

One time I fat fingered an emoji at the same time as hitting send when texting a woman and i felt like a total idiot. What can I do in that situation? If i tell her i didnt mean to send it that would look just as weak and stupid as if i meant to send it and what if she didnt believe me? that would be even worse. In her eyes im the guy who sends emojiis in texts now, its over.

I only use emojis when im pretending to be a teen/preteen girl in order to catfish horny men for money.

Attached: portrait-teen-girl-white-making-gesture-show-spacing-fingers-isolated-background-beautiful-caucasian-young-teenager-175909357.jpg (800x572, 28.98K)

Though gods be damned, this is a pathetic antifa thread. Fuck a you, I'll use whatever emojies I want.

OBSESSED

Attached: 1139.jpg (865x842, 324.8K)

I don’t really give a shit honestly, I use them when I’m texting women all the time, really Matt Walsh should be ashamed that he’s on twitter, because that is far more feminine and gay.

The right turns into everything they hate.

Men use emojis like this :)

If you use emojis you'd might as well paint your fucking nails you faggot OP. A thread died for this psyop. Fucking herbs.