Dallas Doctor Kills Fellow Doctor with Tainted IV Bag

Apparently this guy might have been trying to kill his patients for YEARS and only got caught when a fellow doctor took home a tainted IV bag to try to rehydrate herself because she wasn't feeling well and died from a heart attack induced by the local anesthetic Dr. Raynaldo Rivera Ortiz had poisoned it with.

justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1535191/download

They initially only suspended his medical license, but now he's been formally charged.

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/north-texas-anesthesiologist-dr-raynaldo-ortiz-jr-arrested-following-license-suspension/ar-AA11QCFn

Attached: 8492733553613.jpg (1246x910, 136.21K)

how many killed people with Remdesivivre and fentynal on vents?? basically 85% of doctors are guilty of worse than this guy since they were paid for it.

Is that a spic?

it’s problematic to assume that a crime has occurred just because a brown person is involved. accidents happen

Sick fuck. Lots of doctors are psychopaths.

no, its a white hispanic gentleman
um he was poking holes in iv bags for years and giving ppl heart attacks and apparently kinda sucked at maintaining airways and oxygen levels as an anesthesiologist as well, he had a disciplinary history with the medical board before yeeting a fellow doctor who took home an iv bag he had tainted

yikes

>psychopath
>spic
I don't believe it!

Ortiz - another Mexican killer living among us. He probably used to hang at Javier’s.

once you taste the need to kill you get the urge for it

he still wants to do human sacrifices
something innate in his blood to butcher people

do white people have this innateness too sometimes?

>anesthesiologist
>rapist
someone post it

>a fellow doctor took home a tainted IV bag to try to rehydrate herself
The fuck lady, what's wrong with Gatorade?

They were out of lemon-lime

I bet he's a Malthusian, and wants population control by any means.

Swango mk.2?

This.
One digit

malthusian?

Meds, schizo.

>trying to kill his patients for YEARS
>trying
Pathetic.

Attached: harold-shipman-headshot.jpg (900x668, 61.45K)

Would you trust a person with a face like his? I wouldn't.

Thomas Malthus had the initial theory there are a finite number of resources in the world to feed/house people, and that the human population would hit that ceiling, causing massive suffering/death.

Consequently, to prevent human suffering, we need to take extreme action to curb the human population. Eg, by killing/sterilizing people or forcing everyone to lower the standard of living by eating bugs.

It's one of the main theories underpinning a lot of WEF/Great Reset thinking.

It's bs as technology increases resources available and we're nowhere near any cap, but sadists like Bill Gates want an excuse to torture/kill people.

Shhhhh!

Should have used the vaccine instead of the anesthetic. Would have gotten away with it.

I was an ICU nurse before I quit the profession during the alleged pandemic.
We would very regularly, long before the 'rona mind you, kill hopeless cases with a cocktail of fentanyl and midazolam.

Lol be NICE bro.
Most people will ignore that in favor of being nice.
etymology basically 'stupid, not knowing, ignorant' lol check it.

Attached: nice.png (779x573, 167.66K)

Everyone is in favor of killing and sterilizing until it's them you propose killing or sterilizing.

add onto that the media hype depicting corona as one of the worst possible ways to die, "drowning in a soup of your own lungs" was one of the more extreme lies, and you have "good" doctors murdering people to spare them the horror of a seasonal flu

Doctors, like many professionals, are often hardcore alcoholics.

Thing about the pandemic I liked was it weeded out all the nurses too intellectually devoid to be working in the profession because they think life is a living breathing conspiracy theory

It's always spics

Nurses that cared would have just quit and started doing contract work though since they wouldn't want to get vaccinated.

was he killing only whites?