Had to get the value size

Attached: 17E41635-CB23-4614-87DA-977A94B3971E.jpg (750x989, 756.4K)

Boxed mashed potatoes taste like absolute shit.

you're supposed to snort them you retard

kys.

Mashed potatoes are easy as fuck to make, why buy that shit

You can do better than that.

I believe in you user.

Honestly. I go out of my way to prepare and just make regular mashed potatoes. It's worth every minute in comparison to the boxed shit.

You need some milk.
I have a huge stock of this - boxed milk.
They don't need refrigeration and have a several month shelf life.
Not quite fresh, but much better than powdered.
Also need margerine or butter.
I keep the milk in fridge to cool.

Attached: milk.png (285x490, 189.01K)

Dehydrated potatoes are fucking awesome. You are probably following the instructions on the box. Try high quality whole milk, less salt, real butter and either Italian or "complete" seasoning. Unless you prefer lumpy mashed potatoes you are just doing it wrong.

Better than most things. I don't own any slaves to mash mine. No wife. Got an electric kettle, cup and spoon. Good enough for me. I buy in the packets so it stays fresher longer. Get some packers of brown gravy and some coarse ground black pepper. If you need a boost, throw a sack of jerky in it.

Attached: 1646114838731.jpg (250x200, 5.53K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 9.09.17 AM.png (1231x1102, 1.4M)

>If you need a boost, throw a sack
Also, chopped cabbage, some onions or chives.
Or shredded cheese.
A whole meal.
I suggested the boxed milk just cause it's a good stock-up if economy fails and stores are empty.

Because you didn't add milk, fucking dingus.

>american cuisine
>doesn't know how to boil potatoes
Really nigger?

>instant mashed potatoes
>made with real potatoes

kek, Idohoan is good stuff for a wuick fix though, based

>>american cuisine
>>doesn't have to boil potatoes
FTFY

>reeeee my food relatively resembles some of the ingredients
Why do you even bother? Living.

you forgot the part where you have to take them out of the water and add your milk. sour cream or butter
sometimes it's easier just to boil the water and throw some flakes in

How the fuck is this politics?

>everything comes precooked from the hebraic food industry

'muricans are prep-oriented now.
If shelves go bare, we have to have things that have long shelf lives and can be made easily.
I wouldn't normally have potato flakes, but here we are.
Live in apt. and can't farm, so, have to stock up with whatever I'll want later.

God forbit you spend a few minutes preparing what you eat amirite fellow based and redpilled patriots?

i hear you man, although I might try to start growing potatoes in a bag on my apartment's balcony starting this weekend. supposed to be fairly easy to do but we'll see.

normally I would agree but our lives are pretty shit and we don't always have the time to prepare our foods- especially if you're working and going to school or if you have to work, God forbid, multiple jobs or overtime. Plus it's good to have some shelf-stable options on the table for rough times

Ethics are political

>How the fuck is this politics?
Food is political

That's probably one of the easier things.
Growing lettuce is simple too, in a large shallow tray. Just need to have adequate light.
Herbs are always a good thing too, as food is pretty boring without them.

try greek yogurt in it

Land of the free lmao. Are you currently enslaved? Only slaves have no use for ethics, a core question in ethics is what you eat and why. So I ask again, are you enslaved? Why would you voluntarily live under a government that systematically disabled you from something as simple as deciding what you want to cook for dinner? Decisions decisions

Food shortages are political.
Storing food is our major defense right now.

Try boiling your own fucking potatoes, add carrots 20min before they are done and mash that shit up like usual business. Eating powdered fucking potatoes is below nigger tier. Americans hated the Irish for eating potatoes for generations and now they eat powdered fucking potatoes, a product of such low quality we haven't even uses that shit for putting up wall paper for almost a century

The stacked box potato guide was very good. Even if you have a small space you can grow them. Then you can make baked potatoes, mashed, french fries, hash browns.