Guns cannot protect y-

>guns cannot protect y-

Attached: 1663031826145933.webm (840x720, 1.9M)

based and situational awareness pilled.

When I'm out in public my back is never turned to foot traffic.

Poor shooting.

Should've dropped both of them.

Attached: 1663113494840192.webm (640x352, 1.01M)

Hell yeah. One time I was getting milk and I saw some bitch ass from another gang,
so I shot him in the fucking head.
but then because I fired like 5 shots I also got an old lady in the leg and some random worker.

Ou

god what a boss

I also learned this, I always sit where you can read the room or see the entrances.
Even though I dont really have a reason for it

Attached: 1640120825699.webm (480x262, 2M)

It’s because you have a subconscious desire to blitzkrieg everyone around you who is not German

>zero concern for the civilians standing right behind the guy he's shooting
wow!!!! based!!!!!!!!

Attached: FL2OinJWUAA7P1f.png (400x400, 397.67K)

That's crazy how long one can keep going after after squirting like that. That 30 seconds must have felt like an eternity to the security guy.

Retards on social media really expect people to shoot once and wait instead of mag dumping niggers on sight.

same, although i will add that i do this the most when im with my wife and kids, so i do have a reason

Attached: 1438385646998.webm (600x480, 2.99M)

Damn, haven't seen that one before. Was the guys gun jammed the whole time.

0/10. Dumb.

Whatever happened to this guy? Not the dead one.

based

Lol he didn't relax. Now he's alive and one nigger is dead. Business exec white man saw them walking near his home and he knew what was gonna happen. Based all the way around.

The fight was decided after that first one ran away after seeing his buddy take one through the neck.

I figured after being shot in the neck, he didn't quite have the facilities to operate his handgun.

Attached: 1663117626320272.webm (548x398, 1.14M)

These Brazilian videos have surpassed the Chinese videos in entertainment these past few years.

>Actually dead, bleeding everywhere like a stuck pig
>Instead of surrendering or just giving up insists on trying to kill that one guy
>Wont even be able rob the bank after the guard is dead
>Still goes for it

Prove they're human, you can't.

What is this?

>nooooo dont protect yourself
>you need to call the heckin policerino
>so they can just record the crime and do nothing
Fucking chuds amirite?!?!?!

If you can spot a pack of niggers at the entrance you've bought yourself some valuble time. I'm not the most agile person in the world but even the fattest of fucks only need about 15-30 seconds to evacuate the area before a chimpout and the warning signs are always obvious and broadcasted.

I think he's still awaiting trial for aggravated battery/unlawful carrying of a deadly weapon

I believe it was an off duty cop. Good display of defense though.

Attached: 1662650047986800.jpg (500x582, 86.47K)

In dogs and roosters, that trait is called "Gameness"

Attached: 600px-Rhode_Island_Red_Rooster2.jpg (600x900, 134.29K)

he literally just finished mopping the fucking floor.

The gaurd probably didn't feel too hot about it, it appears he took a bullet too.

Attached: AC86872F-31E9-4E84-88B6-FA404B8D1703.jpg (850x400, 37.8K)

Where/when was this?
It looks very Rittenhousesque.

If you get shot, it's your own fault.

peak warrior gene

In china their favorite pastime is running over children playing out in the street with mac trucks then driving away.

In brazil it's all about shitskins in flip flops doing drive-bys from mopeds.

I think they are both equally entertaining in their own way.

I take a bullet from a fucker even if I am dying am taking him with me at least.

You fucking American barbarians. You should WANT to die to a Black male than defend yourself and risk his life. If you own a gun, you are either a redneck or a Republican piece of shit. If you are Black and own a gun, more power too you!

All those who initiate the attacks in the videos ITT have a thing in common

Attached: 1633559774282.jpg (920x584, 41.12K)

Tiled garage floor is beautiful.

Yeah they look like this guy:

It was in Arizona or New Mexico during the 2020 antifa blm ruits. They were destroying a statue and the guy began to get attacked. It was in June or July I believe.

Based non-relaxer

I suppose guns can be used in self defense. No lefty will every admit this, despite the insurmountable, quality evidence.

Attached: 1661863046963733.gif (496x496, 25.87K)

He was protecting himself, nigger. I hope he’s doing well, I bet he is.

Attached: 1662818669517494.webm (600x450, 1.69M)

They’d rather the victim just be murdered by niggers cuz of Muh socioeconomic factors.

Are you sure. It kind of looks like the plastic covid shield cause exhaust and possibly shrapnel to fly into his face. I don't see a gun firing at him.

>from being kidnapped, raped and quartered to living to see another day
Demorats on suicide watch

Watched this video on Active Self- Protection. Kid was protecting his mother and was only 14 when this happened. Based family.